Windows 10: NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200...

Discus and support NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; CEASE WITH THE REQUESTS TO RENEW ITS HASLE I DONT WANT YOUR PRODUCT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fredmann2, Jul 8, 2019.

1. fredmann2 Win User

NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200...

CEASE WITH THE REQUESTS TO RENEW ITS HASLE I DONT WANT YOUR PRODUCT

:)

fredmann2, Jul 8, 2019
  2. briesmith Win User

Stopping Songs Playing

Very simple question this.

Once I start a song playing how do I stop it? I can Pause it but that isn't stopping it.

Where is the STOP button?

(I can't believe, by the way, that I'm having to ask this question).

briesmith, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200...

Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200... - Similar Threads - QUESTION STOP HARRASSMENT

2. stop asking me to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop asking me to upgrade to windows 11: how do i stop windows asking me to upgrade to windows 11 my accounting software wont work with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-asking-me-to-upgrade-to-windows-11/b0fe79e9-ffc9-4a76-b712-e40b2ee60524
  3. Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?: I get a big ad covering my whole desktop saying I must agree to receive their services. It does not give me an option to say no thanks. My only way out of it is to click "Remind me Later". This is harrassment!!!!! I want it to stop but how do I do that?...
  4. Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?: I get a big ad covering my whole desktop saying I must agree to receive their services. It does not give me an option to say no thanks. My only way out of it is to click "Remind me Later". This is harrassment!!!!! I want it to stop but how do I do that?...
  5. Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In

in Cortana
    Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In: How do I get Cortana to stop popping up and asking me to sign in on my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC? I had to reinstall Windows 10 and this is getting really annoying have this box pop up over and over asking me to sign in. I don't even have a microphone attached to my PC. I've...
  6. Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reonu_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k603sw/is_there_a_way_to_permanently_stop_windows_from/
  7. Stop windows asking for me to make a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stop windows asking for me to make a pin: Since a recent update, windows has been making me make a pin every time my PC goes to sleep. I do not want to set a pin up a pin, the few times I need my password, I can use my password. The process from removing the pin is simple enough, as is disabling the windows hello. Is...
  8. HOW TO STOP COMMENTS ON A QUESTION I ASKED ON MICROSOFT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO STOP COMMENTS ON A QUESTION I ASKED ON MICROSOFT?: Hello, In the past when I asked a question for a resolution on Microsoft, I was able to stop the comments because either the question had been resolved or I couldn't resolve the issue. So now I cannot find the stop comments section under my account. Can...
  9. How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?: Every day, multiple times per day, this notification appears: [ATTACH] What causes it? Is it from UAB because I activated their Office365 student/employee license? How do I stop it? This is my computer, and I should not be harassed or coerced into signing in (to what?)...
  10. How to stop it asking me to update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop it asking me to update: I don't know what other details to give because I'm not knowledgeable about the update number (I see people saying 1709 or something?) basically after fending it off for weeks it somehow forced itself to update last night and it broke my tablet, which I rely on for my job....