Windows 10: Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10

Discus and support Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I am trying to use any software to run as administrator, but unable to run any program as administrator even i want to run cmd command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JunaidAbdul Wahid, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10

Hello all,

I am trying to use any software to run as administrator, but unable to run any program as administrator even i want to run cmd command prompt as run as administrator, but failed,

The error it showing is : C:\ program files\Adobe\Reader9.0\Reader\AcroRd64.exe

Request is not supported,

this error shows for every softwareexcept software name changes after program files\ that i want to run in my pc, i checked all my softwares are updated.

The following solutions i tried uptil now but nothing helps:

1. Program Compatibilty Troubleshooter= result it doest solve my problem

2. as cmd not running as administrator so cannot do the scannow command,

3. I amd the only user of my pc so i am admnistrator as it shown in user account setting.

My pc is lenovo , my windows is window 10 and activated, and window version is : Version 1909OS build18363.1198

I am searching this from last 2 days, but unable to find any solution. kindly help me out. Thanks in advance.

:)

JunaidAbdul Wahid, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2020
  4. MrGenius Win User

Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10

1. Not a single software run as administrator in windows 10 - Similar Threads - single software run

2. Not a single account is administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a single account is administrator.: Hi,I have a windows 10 laptop from dell, Recently while adding a new account to my laptop unfortunately I accidently made my original account an local account and now I have 2 local accounts on my pc. Whenever I ask an app to run as administrator, it shows as shown in the...
  3. Not a single account is administrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not a single account is administrator.: Hi,I have a windows 10 laptop from dell, Recently while adding a new account to my laptop unfortunately I accidently made my original account an local account and now I have 2 local accounts on my pc. Whenever I ask an app to run as administrator, it shows as shown in the...
  4. Not a single account is administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running old softwares: Since I changed my hard drive, my computer started to run old softwares such as windows 7's calculator and microsoft store never loads. Do i have to mannually install all windows 10's softwares?...
  6. screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen freeze for a second when software run as administrator.: hi guys,i reinstalled windows using usb bootable.when i was in desktop no drivers were installed .so i was installing drivers from acer website.i downloaded all drivers except nvidia,which i downloaded directly from nvidia website.before installing nvidia there is no screen...
  7. run windows 10 as an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    run windows 10 as an administrator: how do I run windows 10 as an administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/run-windows-10-as-an-administrator/16edec70-31d0-49cf-a35d-e121a55b0303
  8. Running XP Software in Windows 10

Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...
  9. Software installer must run as administrator or there is a problem

Software installer must run as administrator or there is a problem: My computer has only one account and it's an administrator account. I have UAC disabled. If I want to install something, I must run it as administrator or it pops a window says "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package.A DLL required for this install to...
  10. Run as Administrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run as Administrator in Windows 10: How to: Run as Administrator in Windows 10 How to Run an App as Administrator in Windows 10 [img] Information Some legitimate applications require a full administrator access token (elevated) to perform their functions or tasks. For example, when a program that you...