Windows 10: not a valid win 32

Discus and support not a valid win 32 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi guys I've got some really big problem right now because I've purchased laptop inspiron 14 5482 i7 I have downloaded all the games I need and want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by is not a valid win 32, Nov 24, 2019.

1. not a valid win 32

hi guys I've got some really big problem right now
    because I've purchased laptop inspiron 14 5482 i7
    I have downloaded all the games I need and want then I notice the battery draining fast then I solve it by reseting the pc
    but then after that all the games I had played before is not working now
    one of them is special force playpark everytime I try to open that there's an error of 'is not a valind win 32 error in the middle of launching the gameguard of the game
    and the 2nd online app game is ragnarok online
    everytime I open it says my firewall is blocking a licensed anti 3rd party program(gepard)
    I have tried all of the nesccesary things to make it but still doesn't work out
    disabling anti virus /firewall/adding exception/etc please help me to solve it
    just after reseting my pc it became like this and im really desperate

:)

is not a valid win 32, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Bleriot08 Win User

load 32 bit cd onto win 10

How can I load a 32 bit cd onto win 10? I want to run my 32 bit CAD pgm. but can't load from the CD. Step by step in plain English please.

Bleriot08, Nov 24, 2019
  3. n2bn2b Win User
    Recommend hardware changes for upgrading from Win-7 to Win-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Nov 24, 2019
  4. not a valid win 32

Validity Sensor Error Code 31

To all who are having this problem I have found a solution.

Step 1.

Go to support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Step 2.

Enter your HP model number

Step 3.

You will be prompted to choose which version your pc/laptop is for now choose Windows 8.

Step 4.

From the drivers list choose (Driver-Keyboard,Mouse and Input Devices)

Step 5.

Make sure to download and install the option that says "Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver" 32 or 64 bit depending on your pc.

Step 6 (Optional).

Since I used HP Simplepass Identity protection which had come pre installed when I first purchased my laptop I updated to Windows 10 and found it uninstalled. If this happens on the drivers go over and choose (Software Security). Download and install "HP
    Simplepass Identity Protection 2011 Software" 32 or 64 bit depending on pc. After all that is done everything should be working .

JuanVielma, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

not a valid win 32

1. not a valid win 32 - Similar Threads - valid

2. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration: My PC was working fine the previous night but was suddenly showing this error when i boot it up. At first it was both the WIFI and LAN cable but after restarting the WIFI works fine. The LAN side is still showing problemsI have restarted the router, typed the CMD commands but...
  3. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration: My PC was working fine the previous night but was suddenly showing this error when i boot it up. At first it was both the WIFI and LAN cable but after restarting the WIFI works fine. The LAN side is still showing problemsI have restarted the router, typed the CMD commands but...
  4. My Ethernet shows it doesnt have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DISM refuses to complete RestoreHealth even with a valid source.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM refuses to complete RestoreHealth even with a valid source.: Have tried all suggested methods from various sources.. Start with DISM /ScanHealth command which completed and returned a 'repairable' result, and then tried the /RestoreHealth, which had the error 0x800f081f source not found.Then performed the DISM command...
  6. DISM refuses to complete RestoreHealth even with a valid source.

DISM refuses to complete RestoreHealth even with a valid source.: Have tried all suggested methods from various sources.. Start with DISM /ScanHealth command which completed and returned a 'repairable' result, and then tried the /RestoreHealth, which had the error 0x800f081f source not found.Then performed the DISM command...
  7. DISM refuses to complete RestoreHealth even with a valid source.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.: Multiple error messages when attempting to open different apps.Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.The code execution cannot proceed because CRYPT32.DLL was not found. …win32u.DLL was not found.…windows\system32…not found.…msvcp…not...
  9. Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.

Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.: Multiple error messages when attempting to open different apps.Error message: No valid sequence could be found for the set of updates.The code execution cannot proceed because CRYPT32.DLL was not found. …win32u.DLL was not found.…windows\system32…not found.…msvcp…not...
  10. email address no longer valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email address no longer valid: I registered *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and microsoft advises it no longer recongizes this account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-no-longer-valid/c573e24f-38c0-45b0-9d55-e4c8877d15e8