Windows 10: Not able sign in or login through my laptop

Discus and support Not able sign in or login through my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; In the first case, I didn't change or reset my PIN It is showing that "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again"... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MAHENDER K, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Not able sign in or login through my laptop

In the first case, I didn't change or reset my PIN It is showing that "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" when I clicked it on "Set up my PIN" It is going to the "Just a moment" screen and then coming up with Pop up windows which shows "Search for app in the Store" with options YES or NO and then I when clicked it on option YES, it is coming back to the same screen page which asks for password. After entering recent and last passwords also it is showing that "The username or password is incorrect" with OK option. When I clicked OK, It is still going to the same login. And also I tried by clicking on "forgot password" option But still it is going to the same login page. Laptop particulars are Windows 10 with latest version only

:)

MAHENDER K, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Not able sign in or login through my laptop

Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

Hi Dane,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have any other Administrator User Accounts in your computer?
    3. What is the complete error message that you get when trying to login to your laptop?
    4. If you are using a Microsoft Account, are you able to login to
      login.live.com
      ?

Try the below steps and see if this helps.

Step 1: Once you are at the login screen, click on the
    Ease Of Access
    icon on the bottom right corner of the login screen and click on
    On-Screen Keyboard.

Step 2: Once the On-Screen Keyboard is up and running, type the correct password using the
    On-Screen Keyboard and see if you are able to login to your computer.

Also, try to change the Keyboard Layout From the Login Screen and see if this helps.

For references, you may also go through the steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Not able sign in or login through my laptop

1. Not able sign in or login through my laptop - Similar Threads - able sign login

2. not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login: i am not able to dell laptop with my login ms account with correct pin it showing as below.this sign in option is disabled because of failed becuae of failed signed in attempts . use different sign in options or keeep power on for 2 hours and tray again,please fix this...
  3. not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to login in to laptop with my correct PIN login: i am not able to dell laptop with my login ms account with correct pin it showing as below.this sign in option is disabled because of failed becuae of failed signed in attempts . use different sign in options or keeep power on for 2 hours and tray again,please fix this...
  4. Not able to login to Laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to login to Laptop.: Installed some updates manually. Can't login to my laptop using PIN It says- Something happened and your PIN isn't available. I used password option but it didnt let me through, even though it was correct. I updated my Microsoft password via mobile, but the laptop does not...
  5. Not able to login to Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login to Laptop.: Installed some updates manually. Can't login to my laptop using PIN It says- Something happened and your PIN isn't available. I used password option but it didnt let me through, even though it was correct. I updated my Microsoft password via mobile, but the laptop does not...
  6. Not able to login to Laptop.

7. Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!: I am not able to sign in in my laptop using pin. When ever I enter my pin it shows that " Your device is offline try a different sign in method " Please help!!!!!!!!...
  8. Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!: I am not able to sign in in my laptop using pin. When ever I enter my pin it shows that " Your device is offline try a different sign in method " Please help!!!!!!!!...
  9. Not able to sign in in my laptop!!!!!!!

10. I'm not able to login my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm not able to login my laptop.: I'm using Microsoft windows 10, just i opened lost device and clicked lock device then my computer get locked, Now I'm not able to login my laptop, kindly tell me the solution please. When i entered login pin showing below massage An administrator has restricted sign...