Windows 10: Not able to acces programs in W10

Discus and support Not able to acces programs in W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am facing an issue on my laptop (Lenovo G50 - Amd A8/4gb/500gb/2gb gfx), I'm not able to access many programs on the system (ccleaner,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joyt, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Joyt Win User

Not able to acces programs in W10

Hi guys,
    I am facing an issue on my laptop (Lenovo G50 - Amd A8/4gb/500gb/2gb gfx), I'm not able to access many programs on the system (ccleaner, msconfig, chrome and few others as well) when i try to open any of these apps, it says "Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item".
    I tried to go in safe mode using msconfig but the same error popped up. So using edge browser I got a 360 antivirus installation file & Malwarebytes but it was giving me the same error while installing, Then I restarted in safe mode installed the AV & MB, scanned it, there were no errors or viruses. I booted up in normal mode, started the scan again but it couldn't scan anything (the program started without error this time).
    I have just one Admin account which I use, and all permissions are granted.

Can someone please help?

:)

Joyt, Dec 9, 2017
  2. Geethu B Win User

Not able to acces store on windows 10

Hi Dhiraj,

Good to know that you were ale to fix the issue. Please feel free to reply if you need further assistance or information on this issue.

Geethu B, Dec 9, 2017
  3. Not able to acces store on windows 10

thanks for replying Geethu

actually I reported same problem to HP support and they guided me to solve this problem by making some network adjustment. Now store is working fine and seems no problem in it.

thank u again for your concern.

dhiraj ranjan, Dec 9, 2017
Thema:

Not able to acces programs in W10

1. Not able to acces programs in W10 - Similar Threads - able acces programs

2. Not able to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to uninstall a program: There is a program named 'Lenovo Download Assistant' and I'm not able to uninstall it. I checked the control panel for the installed program list but couldn't find this program. I right-clicked on it and it opened the System32 folder which had some .dll file in it, I tried...
  3. Not able to uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to uninstall a program: There is a program named 'Lenovo Download Assistant' and I'm not able to uninstall it. I checked the control panel for the installed program list but couldn't find this program. I right-clicked on it and it opened the System32 folder which had some .dll file in it, I tried...
  4. Not being able to acces WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not being able to acces WindowsApps: I can't for some reason access Windows apps, when i try to change it to full control it just shows me this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-acces-windowsapps/5a916d79-788d-49fd-b7f1-36933e8e82cd
  5. Acces

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acces: Numai Copii stiam caci Procesoarele Intel se produc in conditii mai curate ca Orisiunde dar ca si Voi nu aveam acces la multe Informatii doar cum am vazut treptat sa ne rugam sa nu le mai permita accesul in Multe Zone din Bucuresti si peste tot prin Tara pentru ca deci...
  6. Not able to program the arc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to program the arc: 4-4-2020 Stats: windows 10 pro 64 bit uefi, linkbox 9000i, vboxii dish is sitting at 125 degrees and the picture is quite good on galaxy14 I am having problems setting the vboxii to my selected position #51. Most likely it is something that I am doing wrong or the vboxii...
  7. Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem W10 key activation, microsoft acc linked to 2 devices: I'm unable to activate a W10 pro key on my notebook (error code 0xc004c008) and I think this is due to my microsoft account being linked to my main PC aswell as my notebook. Can I somehow change my microsoft acc on my notebook ? The windows copy for my notebook is a different...
  8. Not able to uninstall programs

Not able to uninstall programs: I've been trying to uninstall a couple of programs to free up some space, but when I try to uninstall I get an error message which is included in the attachment. This occurs for most of the programs I try to uninstall with a ".msi" file directive. On clicking yes, the same...
  9. programs dont have acces to drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    programs dont have acces to drives: i installed something with winrar and i cant put in on the Desktop and i get this message https://i.imgur.com/8TsEI5Q.png I cant open some games and programs, they dont have acces to local C, everything was fine 2 days ago. this just happened over the night, i havent changed...
  10. Program Files Directory W10

Program Files Directory W10: Hello The C Dr. on my one year old Dell laptop is too full to download new programs. The laptop is only used for my work as a musician but the programs I do use are quite large. I followed instructions from another thread in this forum to change the program files...