Windows 10: Not able to access Computer Manage after Allowing Service to Interact Desktop

Discus and support Not able to access Computer Manage after Allowing Service to Interact Desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear experts, I have run "services.msc" -> find "Cryptographic Services" and select "properties" -> click on "log on" and select "local system... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cardiomyo, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Cardiomyo Win User

Not able to access Computer Manage after Allowing Service to Interact Desktop

Dear experts,

I have run "services.msc" -> find "Cryptographic Services" and select "properties" -> click on "log on" and select "local system account" and "allow service to interact with desktop" -> press "ok" and then restart the Windows.

After that, I am not able to access Computer Management in windows 10. When I click Computer Management, it shows "this app has been blocked for your protection".

How can I disable ''allow service to interact with desktop'' and be able to access Computer Management?

Best regards,

Cardiomyo

:)

Cardiomyo, Jun 13, 2019

2. an application can not interact with a desktop

We use the IIS to build our website. In an aspx.cs program, we execute an application that is supposed to interact with a user. It turns out that the application can not interact with the user. We understand that the aspx.cs is runs inside "w3wp" process,
    so is never given right to spawn process that is interactive with desktop. The following steps are provided by some web pages to solve this problem. However, these steps do not solve our problem. Can anyone tell us how to solve the problem?

1. Right-click
    My Computer and from the drop down menu click
    Manage

2. From the
    Services and Applications menu, click Services.

3. From the right scroll down menu, double-click
    Task Scheduler.

4. Click the
    Log On tab, select the Local System Account and
    Allow Service to Interact with Desktop options, and then click
    Apply.

5. Click the
    General tab, click Start.

which can be found in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223170

立祥陳1, Jun 13, 2019
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Not able to access Computer Manage after Allowing Service to Interact Desktop

Not able to access Manage settings or Computer Management in Windows 10.

Hi Jha,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to check if you are able to access Computer Management through by following below steps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Computer Management" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Check if you have access to it.

Step 2: I suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus and check if it helps.

Disable Anti virus:

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it
    to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Not able to access Computer Manage after Allowing Service to Interact Desktop

1. Not able to access Computer Manage after Allowing Service to Interact Desktop - Similar Threads - able access Computer

2. Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server: When you update to or install Windows 10 Version 1803 or later or Server 2019, the Interactive Services Detection Service UI0Detect will no longer be present. Windows services marked as "Allow service to interact with the desktop" via the Services applet i.e. services.msc are...
  3. Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server: When you update to or install Windows 10 Version 1803 or later or Server 2019, the Interactive Services Detection Service UI0Detect will no longer be present. Windows services marked as "Allow service to interact with the desktop" via the Services applet i.e. services.msc are...
  4. Allow service to interact with desktop in Windows 2019 server

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. computer is not able to access the Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?[moved from de-de]...
  6. computer is not able to access the Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?[moved from de-de]...
  7. cant interact with desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant interact with desktop: i just preformed a factory reset on my laptop and when it finished i have the blue loading wheel for hours i am not sure that someting is loading because there is nothing on the computer and i cant interact with the desktop at all....
  8. Network Computers not Allowing Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Computers not Allowing Access: Hello, We have a network that contains most of the computers at our facility. There are 3 computers in this network that are relevant: 1 "host" computer with a folder that should visible to the other 2 "client" computers (quotes are referencing that these are just the...
  9. Interactive services detection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interactive services detection: I am a programmer for a company that provides programs to Courts. Part of the system is our notice processing. This process is started is started through an IBM iSeries via the runrmtcmd command. On the PC there is an IBM executable - cwbrxd.exe which allows to PC to...
  10. Interactive Services Detection warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Interactive Services Detection warning: A couple of days ago started getting a persistant warning just after starting up my Windows 10 laptop. As far as I know I am up-to-date with MS updates and running x64. I get a brown warning box on task bar which when I click on it comes up with a box but that freezes for a...