Windows 10: Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser

Discus and support Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 on my laptop, a few weeks back I have installed Google Chrome on my laptop, but the problem is, whenever I open Chrome, a yellow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebasishDatta1988, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser

I am using windows 10 on my laptop, a few weeks back I have installed Google Chrome on my laptop, but the problem is, whenever I open Chrome, a yellow border covers the chrome tab and Chrome do not get connected to the internet. if I run crome as an administrator, then it gets connected to the internet and also there is no yellow border. so now I every time run Chrome as an administrator to access the internet. why I am not able to normally open Chrome by double-clicking on the icon and get connected to the internet. can you help me with that?

:)

DebasishDatta1988, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Zatyam Win User

Can not access internet on Google Chrome

Hi, Whenever I'm trying to open Google Chrome, it says "Your Connection is not private". And the error below it says:
    NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID.

• I tried reinstalling Chrome two times. But same thing happens again. I am however able to access internet on my Firefox browser.
    • I checked my system's time-zone and it is correct. Also my Windows 10 is up to date.
    • Even after doing a full scan through my Kaspersky Internet Security, I don't see any malwares.
    • I tried deleting all the cache and cookies, even resetting my browser. But it didn't help.
    • I even tried turning off my Anti-virus but it's of no help either.
    I am however able to access my router through Google Chrome. Please help.

Zatyam, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Homepage problem with Internet Explorer and Chrome

Hello Steve,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Are you getting an error message or code?
    • When did the issue first occur?
    • What is the exact activity that you are trying to do when you access Chrome?
    You mentioned that you can see DSL upon accessing Chrome but able to surf. If the issue is not occurring in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you contact Chrome for better and advance assistance.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Ma. Lau, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser

Bing Hijacked my Chrome Browser

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with Browser homepage, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which browser pops-up after the Windows startup (Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer)?
    • Which is the default web browser on your computer?

I suggest you to make Google Chrome as a default web browser also, try to edit the home page in Google Chrome and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser

1. Not able to access the internet using Chrome browser - Similar Threads - able access internet

2. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  3. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  4. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Able to ping but no internet for browsers

Able to ping but no internet for browsers: Since updating last week with windows update kb4023057 and kb5003637 any browser that I try to use will not connect to the internet Chrome, edge, Firefox. I have been unable to sync my email as well. I am able to ping any address I enter as well as IP with no issue. I have...
  6. 'No Internet', I am able to access the internet through both my browsers Edge and Opera,...

'No Internet', I am able to access the internet through both my browsers Edge and Opera,...: G'day, I am having an extremely bizarre experience with connecting to my network internet. Windows 10 is saying 'No Internet', but I am able to browse the web with either of my browsers edge and opera, but I am unable to use apps such as Spotify and Windows Update as both...
  7. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  8. Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using Chrome Browser, MY CHOICE: The browser I LIKE more than Edge is CHROME. However, I oftentimes feel it's been jinxed ON PURPOSE by Microsoft. TOO OFTEN Chrome browser stops "responding." I stay within a fairly same 'ole, same 'ole routine when I'm online. It's always quite aggravating when the "not...
  9. Not able to access https://localhost:9443 using Internet Explorer

Not able to access https://localhost:9443 using Internet Explorer: Hi All, I am not able to access https://localhost:9443/ using Internet explorer. I am connected to JumpHost. This is a browser specific problem as I am able to connect to same using all other browsers including Microsoft Edge. I am use other browser as the application I...
  10. REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS USING CHROME WEB BROWSER.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS USING CHROME WEB BROWSER.: Hello, Let's say that someone creates a web site. They create and upload an app to that web site. That app can instruct a computer to turn on remote control. You visit their web site and upon your arrival there, that app's self executable file opens and acts as an add...