Windows 10: Not able to activate and update Windows 7

Discus and support Not able to activate and update Windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When trying to activate Windows 7, I get an error message with the error code, 0x80072F8F. I've tried solutions from the internet, but nothing worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 2147483647_x86, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Not able to activate and update Windows 7

When trying to activate Windows 7, I get an error message with the error code, 0x80072F8F. I've tried solutions from the internet, but nothing worked. Also Windows update is not working, and exits with the error code, 80072EFE. Tried possible solutions but nothing worked.

:)

2147483647_x86, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Naelex Win User

Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Hockster Win User
    Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

Hockster, Nov 20, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Not able to activate and update Windows 7

Windows 7 slipstreaming with updates question

i got all the updates for Windows 7 in "Windows Updates Downloader" using the newest list from mydigitallife.info's forum which is dated 13-16-2013, but can i use all does updates in the Danish version of Windows 7 Professional SP1-U 64bit?

bcs i wanna slipstream it with a few drives into it aswell here i am talking about Intel Ethernet and NEC/ReneSAS USB3.0 Drivers.

puma99dk|, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Not able to activate and update Windows 7

1. Not able to activate and update Windows 7 - Similar Threads - able activate update

2. i am not able to connect to the windows 7 activation phone numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to connect to the windows 7 activation phone numbers: I have a product key, but it failed to activate online. Then I tried to activate it through my phone but couldn't connect to the mentioned three numbers 1800102110, 1800111100, +918040403000. Are there any other numbers available or any other methods?...
  3. i am not able to connect to the windows 7 activation phone numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to connect to the windows 7 activation phone numbers: I have a product key, but it failed to activate online. Then I tried to activate it through my phone but couldn't connect to the mentioned three numbers 1800102110, 1800111100, +918040403000. Are there any other numbers available or any other methods?...
  4. Not able to activate and update Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to activate and update Windows 7: When trying to activate Windows 7, I get an error message with the error code, 0x80072F8F. I've tried solutions from the internet, but nothing worked. Also Windows update is not working, and exits with the error code, 80072EFE. Tried possible solutions but nothing worked....
  5. 0x80072F8F Not able to activate windows or update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80072F8F Not able to activate windows or update: I just upgraded from windows 6.1 to windows 10.WiFi drivers weren't working, I had to fix it using the help of the internet. after fixing everything I tried to activate my copy of windows 10 home.0x80072F8FI tried all of the fixes on the internet like, resetting the microsoft...
  6. not able to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    not able to activate windows: after a ''HDD'' replacement the shop owner added new windows and after that its showing activate windows so how can i activate it again BEFORE I HAD A GENUINE WINDOWS...
  7. downloaded windows 10 to replace windows 7. downloaded, but not able to activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloaded windows 10 to replace windows 7. downloaded, but not able to activate.: downloaded windows 10 to replace windows 7. downloaded, but not able to activate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-windows-10-to-replace-windows-7/5fc0e3c1-d9b9-4f85-9a2f-57e090fe7ff1
  8. Not able to activate windows

Not able to activate windows: Sir, I have been using windows 10 laptop. In it I am not able to activate windows. It shows there is some problem activating my windows. It says that it is unable to connect to the organisations server. please help me. My version of windows is windows 10 pro....
  9. Not able to activate.

Not able to activate.: Hi, so recently I had to do a complete factory reset of my laptop. I've done it before with no issues. This time however, it won't let me activate Windows and when I go to the troubleshooting page it just says that they weren't able to activate Windows. When I try to go to...
  10. Not able to activate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to activate: I have a Microsoft 365 – Nonprofit Cloud Subscription Installed win10 Pro. Change to enterprise version through changing product id. Login th office.com to install Office 365. And successfully activate it. Joined our organization by Azure Active Directory but not able to...