Windows 10: not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx

Discus and support not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi everyone, i am facing a problem. the problem is i am not able to install directx and add graphics tool in optional features. i have to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rudyrockzz2007, Jul 11, 2020.

1. not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx

hi everyone,

i am facing a problem. the problem is i am not able to install directx and add graphics tool in optional features. i have to download this so that i can play games smoothly. whenever i download directx any version , sometimes it shows that elder version is installed but when i check in control panel. i am not able to see . please help me. i will be ever grateful to you.

:)

Rudyrockzz2007, Jul 11, 2020

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 11, 2020
  3. N6wze4 Win User
    My DirectX 11 Graphic card was downgraded to DirectX 10

I trying to fix and restore my laptop's Radeon ™ HD 4500 DirectX 11 graphic card

which has been downgraded to "DirectX 10" by default from Windows 7 into 10.

I went to see whether I could download a driver from AMD but my HD 4500 card isn't in the list of supported card for

Windows 10. This is just ridiculous, as now I'm having trouble & eventually

not being able to play a game I want. So much for update.

It's not like my graphics isn't able to run DirectX 11, it's stated right infront of me

that it is DirectX 11 right at the original sticker still stuck on my computer.

N6wze4, Jul 11, 2020
  4. not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx

DirectX related issues and not able to activate DirectPlay

Hi,

There are various reasons why you are getting an internal system error related to DirectX on your computer. It is possible that the current version of the DirectX installed on your computer is incompatible with your games or some log files are corrupted.
    To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after a system update?
    • What is the DirectX version installed on your computer. To check, you may follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, we recommend that you change the compatibility settings on your computer by following the steps on this

link
    to make older programs compatible with Windows 10.

For Windows Update issues, please create a new thread under Windows 10 > Update and Recovery.

Loraine Mon, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx

1. not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx - Similar Threads - able add graphics

2. Can't able to install DirectX it saying "An Internal System Error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't able to install DirectX it saying "An Internal System Error": Hi, I have some problems with my DirectX installation. it says that An internal system error please refer the error to DXError.log and DirectX.log. Iseveryone know how to fix this problem? I already tried many things like change installedversion in regedit, sfc/scannow, etc....
  3. Can't able to install DirectX it saying "An Internal System Error"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't able to install DirectX it saying "An Internal System Error": Hi, I have some problems with my DirectX installation. it says that An internal system error please refer the error to DXError.log and DirectX.log. Iseveryone know how to fix this problem? I already tried many things like change installedversion in regedit, sfc/scannow, etc....
  4. Not able to add work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to add work account: One team member had windows 11 home installed, but we want to add a work account and use it as a work device. We upgraded to Windows 11 pro - paying for it. But when you are logged in, and go to accounts, and then add an account, it won't let us add the MS Work account. Says...
  5. Not able to add work account

Not able to add work account: One team member had windows 11 home installed, but we want to add a work account and use it as a work device. We upgraded to Windows 11 pro - paying for it. But when you are logged in, and go to accounts, and then add an account, it won't let us add the MS Work account. Says...
  6. Hi I am not able to install directx on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I am not able to install directx on my pc: I upgraded my pc from 32 to 64 bit and tried to install directx on my pc , I cant install it , it shows this problem , Please help me , please help ,...
  7. Hi I am not able to install directx on my pc

Hi I am not able to install directx on my pc: I upgraded my pc from 32 to 64 bit and tried to install directx on my pc , I cant install it , it shows this problem , Please help me , please help ,...
  8. Hi I am not able to install directx on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Not able to add a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to add a bluetooth device: Whenever I click on "Add Bluetooth or Other Device" it will not come up with a window like it normally does, sometimes it will even make windows crash. I have no way to connect Bluetooth devices and I don't know how to fix this or if there is any 3rd party software out there...
  10. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install: I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest...