Windows 10: Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor

Discus and support Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My problem is not able to discover a specific video while adding it in the video editor microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bhaghiradh, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor

My problem is not able to discover a specific video while adding it in the video editor microsoft

:)

Bhaghiradh, Jun 8, 2021

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 8, 2021
  3. AsterT1 Win User
    Microsoft Video Editor

Hi AngusHA,

I am Aster, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to help you with your problem.

Please try the following steps:

In Video Editor, right-click on the video and select "Change cover photo". You should be able to pick another image to set as the thumbnail of the video.

Let me know if this helps, thank you.

AsterT1, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor

video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor

1. Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor - Similar Threads - able add specific

2. Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Video Editor: I am trying to make a video from pics and videos I have on my computer. I've added text and a few title slides to the storyboard, but when I export the video, neither the text additions nor the title slides show up in the finished video. What am I doing wrong that they don't...
  3. Video Editor won't add videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  4. Microsoft Video Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Video Editor: Hello,I would like to know if all the options on Video Editor such as the 3D effects with sound, 3D library with sound, motion, and any other options you give under Video Editor be used to create videos for publishing on Facebook or are there copyright and royalty rights on...
  5. Microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft video editor: I'm been using microsoft video editor for few weeks now and its been okay. But today it wont let me upload MP4 files and after several repairs and restarts its still has same issue. In addition I'm unable to uninstall app or find a way to reinstall. any ideas?...
  6. Microsoft Video Editor

Microsoft Video Editor: Hi - I'm using Microsoft Video Editor for the first time. I've edited my video and saved it. However, the image on the saved file thumbnail seems to have been selected randomly from a freeze frame in the video and looks awful. How can I change this for a better freeze frame?...
  7. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  8. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: How do I save a video to the video projects in the video editor? I created a video and saved it to my onedrive and exited the program. It turns out it never did upload to onedrive, it did not save it. When I view my video projects, it does show there but clicking on it...
  9. microsoft video editor

microsoft video editor: hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor" anyone know how to solve this problem?...
  10. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...