Windows 10: Not able to boot windows

Discus and support Not able to boot windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 is not booting. It is showing stop code " inaccessible boot device". I tried running command prompt here is the result.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RahulNuthalapati, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Not able to boot windows

My windows 10 is not booting. It is showing stop code " inaccessible boot device". I tried running command prompt here is the result.Not able to boot windows [​IMG]

:)

RahulNuthalapati, Nov 14, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Not able to boot windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Not able to boot windows

1. Not able to boot windows - Similar Threads - able boot

2. Why is my PC not able to get a Windows Boot Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC not able to get a Windows Boot Manager?: Ive recently got myself a new NVMe 2.0 SSD Samsung 980 and ive installed windows on it. But for whatever reason it doesnt boot. SSD is visible and Windows is downloaded on it Confirmed due to missing space on the SSD after download. What i noticed is that there is no Windows...
  3. Why is my PC not able to get a Windows Boot Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC not able to get a Windows Boot Manager?: Ive recently got myself a new NVMe 2.0 SSD Samsung 980 and ive installed windows on it. But for whatever reason it doesnt boot. SSD is visible and Windows is downloaded on it Confirmed due to missing space on the SSD after download. What i noticed is that there is no Windows...
  4. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  5. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  6. un-able to access secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    un-able to access secure boot: I can not access secure boot settings in windows, my hardware meets all requirements. the UEFI Firmware settings missing on Windows10, for me its not a hardware issue. motherboard is current bios settings are enabled I have done everything mentioned to access it i need help...
  7. un-able to access secure boot

un-able to access secure boot: I can not access secure boot settings in windows, my hardware meets all requirements. the UEFI Firmware settings missing on Windows10, for me its not a hardware issue. motherboard is current bios settings are enabled I have done everything mentioned to access it i need help...
  8. un-able to access secure boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Only able to access Edit Boot Option Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only able to access Edit Boot Option Screen: Setting up a new laptop for my mom, Samsung galaxy book go and it gets caught in a boot loop. I try to do a repair and it gives me this error [C/Windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt] so i look up how to fix it and it says to disable safe mode. Great, so i do that via...
  10. Only able to access Edit Boot Option Screen

Only able to access Edit Boot Option Screen: Setting up a new laptop for my mom, Samsung galaxy book go and it gets caught in a boot loop. I try to do a repair and it gives me this error [C/Windows/System32/Logfiles/Srt/SrtTrail.txt] so i look up how to fix it and it says to disable safe mode. Great, so i do that via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Boot offline

2. Booting offline

3. Booted offline

4. Boot off line,
  5. Getting booted offline pic,
  6. Picture of booting offline,
  7. Booting off line,
  8. Booting offline pictures,
  9. Picture of boot offline,
  10. Booted offline screen,
  11. Boot offline images,