Windows 10: Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

Discus and support Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing. In my home WiFi network, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RamneeshVaidyambath, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language on my Dell G3 15 Laptop. The issue that I'm facing is with Internet browsing.

In my home WiFi network, I'm able to browse internet. But when I try connect to my university network or mobile hotspot, I'm able to browse only in the initial few seconds (around 20 Seconds or less). After that the webpage does not load. The WiFi symbols shows connected.

When I connect to my university network via LAN, I don't face any issue.

Can anyone suggest any solution for this issue?

:)

RamneeshVaidyambath, Nov 12, 2018

2. Browsing internet through WiFi on the SamsungOmnia Pro B7320

I have problems with my Windows Phones.

When i try to connect to a WiFi network, the device does connect to the network.

But I am unable to browse internet.

It show me an error asking me to check the network connection and proxy settings.

pranayrulz, Nov 12, 2018
  3. No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks

1. Not able to browse Internet in certain Wifi Networks - Similar Threads - able browse Internet

2. Wifi Driver Crashing on Certain Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver Crashing on Certain Networks: Recently my computer has had issues with the Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Driver, constantly crashing and requiring me to fully shut off my computer and turn it on in order for it to work. It has been a constant issue for my computer. The driver will completely disappear as if I...
  3. My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...: My Wifi and Ethernet cable connect well, however, they say "No Internet". I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff as usual but since there is a "no internet" issue, neither of my apps detect or connect to the internet except the web browsers. The ethernet icon and wifi...
  4. My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi and Ethernet say "No Internet" but I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff...: My Wifi and Ethernet cable connect well, however, they say "No Internet". I'm able to browse webpages and download stuff as usual but since there is a "no internet" issue, neither of my apps detect or connect to the internet except the web browsers. The ethernet icon and wifi...
  5. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  6. Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to certain websites on a certain wifi network: I recently bought a new laptop with window 11 and I can't seem to access certain websites on my home wifi network.I tested it on other networks and everything worked, even when I used a wired connection to my router everything was fine. I tried to clear my browser cache,...
  7. Network shows no internet but I am still able to browse the web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network shows no internet but I am still able to browse the web: Hello, I am hoping to find answers because this issue has been plaguing me for some time now. When I boot into windows, everything Network wise works appropriately, but after about a minute and a half, I get the world icon with the circle and diagonal line meaning...
  8. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  9. Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network showing up as "No Internet" but able to browse the internet with no issues: Hello! I am having an odd issue with Windows for the last couple of months where windows reports that i have no internet connection however i am able to browse the internet with no issues at all, I have tried manually configuring my network settings, letting DHCP configure...
  10. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte: Hi, My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution. Nothing works. The Microsoft store does not allow me to download any software and the Windows update reported that I'm offline,...