Windows 10: NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

Discus and support NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmitDoshi2, May 16, 2022.

1. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct ip for FQDN I am able ping to FQDN and reoslves the correct IP I am able to browse the website using resolved IP addressAble to browser the website on google chrome with Google Chrome Browser on the same PCI believe EDGE browser is resolving the FQDN with different IP address, how can we check what IP address is resolv

:)

AmitDoshi2, May 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data

Read more: Microsoft's Edge browser may be storing private browsing data | The Verge

Brink, May 16, 2022
  3. Download issue with Edge browser

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are not able to download any files through EDGE browser.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

• Right click on Microsoft EDGE.

• Go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click
      end task.
    You have to repeat it few times it worked for me hope it will help you to reset the Microsoft edge browser.

The download option will be available on the EDGE browser at the top right corner. Click on Hub (three horizontal symbol) and click on Downloads, there you will be able to click on Downloads folder and check where the download
    files are getting saved.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 16, 2022
  4. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

Edge browser preview issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to clear the cache from Edge and check if the issue persist.

• Open Edge browser and on the top right corner click on the three dots
    • Then below click on Settings
    • Under clear browsing data
    • Tap or click on Choose what to clear
    • From the list check cached data and files, browsing history and click on
      clear.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 16, 2022
Thema:

NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

1. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER - Similar Threads - ABLE BROWSE USING

2. No longer able to browse to localhost using https

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No longer able to browse to localhost using https: IDK is tis is the right sub-forum, but... so for years I have developed sites hosted locally under IIS7, and been able to browse to them using https://localhost/[whatever]... today my browser suddenly tells me it's insecure and that the certificate has expired.Opening mmc.exe...
  3. No longer able to browse to localhost using https

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No longer able to browse to localhost using https: IDK is tis is the right sub-forum, but... so for years I have developed sites hosted locally under IIS7, and been able to browse to them using https://localhost/[whatever]... today my browser suddenly tells me it's insecure and that the certificate has expired.Opening mmc.exe...
  4. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  5. NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO BROWSE USING EDGE BROWSER: Hello, I am not able to browse the specific web server using Edge browser, though it works using Google Chrome from the same PC. i ahve checked following already and could conclude the resason. " dns " is set to " automatic " on the network property NSLOOKUP givne the correct...
  6. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  7. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge and Firefox: Hi, I posted this support request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/slow-browsing-on-all-browsers-except-edge/3eba1b58-528a-4002-9519-deb1db42d7ca?tm=1557702617388&rtAction=1557784968972&page=2&auth=1 but the person helping does not...
  8. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...
  9. unable to browse the internet in anything but the edge browser

unable to browse the internet in anything but the edge browser: I have a fresh install of windows 10 pro. after installing, the first thing I did was install chrome. and it worked until I installed updates to windows, after that only edge was able to brows websites. edge works windows update works battle.net works chrome does not...
  10. Anonymous Browsing - Use TOR Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Anonymous Browsing - Use TOR Browser: Hi there All those who are worried about Edge / IE11 sending stuff to GOOGLE / MS etc etc -- simply use the TOR browser -- 100% legal FREE system. You can also block properly annoying popups etc even when connecting to "Those sites". There's loads of paranoia these days...