Windows 10: NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE

Discus and support NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not able to activate the Windows 10 Enterprise - I don't have the Key of that. Now I have bought a new license of Windows 10 but it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatSkade, May 12, 2019.

1. PatSkade Win User

NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE

I am not able to activate the Windows 10 Enterprise - I don't have the Key of that.

Now I have bought a new license of Windows 10 but it does not allow me to change it to this one I have a product key for. It gives me this error msg:0xC004F050.

It keeps sending me the message that the license is about to expire soon....

please help

:)

PatSkade, May 12, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, May 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Do you have a source to back that up because it sounds like speculation.

Dunno about anyone else but I've seen nothing on MSDN or TN to suggest single machine license. What purpose would it serve when the OS is free?
    Hence why VL and Enterprise are not part of the offer I imagine..... more likely to be done the way Office 365 is imho, a subscription tied to an account......

Pill Monster, May 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2019
Thema:

1. NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE - Similar Threads - ABLE CHANGE ENTERPRISE

2. Windows 11 enterprises license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprises license: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprises-license/ad34312b-b920-4d5c-9a05-5e51b4323fc0
  3. Windows 11 enterprises license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 enterprises license: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprises-license/ad34312b-b920-4d5c-9a05-5e51b4323fc0
  4. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  5. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  6. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden

Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden: I bought an Alienware M15 R4 recently about a week back and it came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home. I had to have Dell Support run some driver updates on the computer and today I got a notification that some of my apps are no longer compatible with my hardware Alienware...
  8. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  9. Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers

Licensing Windows 10 Enterprise on shared computers: Hello, We're in a process of upgrading the PC's in our production plant. The computers there are logged on with generic accounts as multiple users are accessing them throughout the day. We'd like to use Windows 10 Enterprise on them all of them have the Win10 Pro OEM. The...
  10. Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation

Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] here's the image the instructions say to include https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprises-licensingactivation/5e274069-ec10-4208-8618-86d32eb79853"