Windows 10: Not able to Configure WSUS latest patches

Discus and support Not able to Configure WSUS latest patches in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, I'm trying to install and configure WSUS on my windows Machine .I'm facing problem while post installation.it a prompting the below error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by navaneethkumarvemula, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Not able to Configure WSUS latest patches

Hi Team,

I'm trying to install and configure WSUS on my windows Machine .I'm facing problem while post installation.it a prompting the below error

Log file is located at C:\Users\Vemula.Kumar\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp7E96.tmp

Post install is starting

Fatal Error: Failed to start and configure the WSUS service

Could you please look into the issue.

:)

navaneethkumarvemula, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Not able to Configure WSUS latest patches

1. Not able to Configure WSUS latest patches - Similar Threads - able Configure WSUS

2. WSUS cannot show latest version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS cannot show latest version of Windows: Hi all,I have a WSUS Server, It still running normally but cannot show latest version of Windows. Example attach file: this machine has been upgrade from Windows 10 Pro version 1903 to Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 but the WSUS Server only show build number 19041 2004. It makes...
  3. WSUS cannot show latest version of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSUS cannot show latest version of Windows: Hi all,I have a WSUS Server, It still running normally but cannot show latest version of Windows. Example attach file: this machine has been upgrade from Windows 10 Pro version 1903 to Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 but the WSUS Server only show build number 19041 2004. It makes...
  4. WSUS cannot show latest version of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Latest patch for PrintNightmare

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Latest patch for PrintNightmare: This latest update has broken connection to clients for their networked printers. Is there going to be any update to fix this issue? I work at a large university and this patch broke connection to ALOT of printers that were already mapped via print server to our clients. Also...
  6. WSUS Server not able to connect issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    WSUS Server not able to connect issue: I got this error when I try to run report on my new WSUS Server:The WSUS administration console was unable to connect to the WSUS Server via the remote API. Verify that the Update Services service, IIS and SQL are running on the server. If the problem persists, try restarting...
  7. WSUS policy configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    WSUS policy configuration: Hello guys... I have a scenario where all the devices from a domain abcde.com are failing when trying to execute the "Check for Updates" button. I reviewed the WindowsUpdate.log and i discover that the device is pointing to a server http://172.16.15.17:8530 , so i verified...
  8. WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST: After the latest patch Mar.10/21 for Win10 on my desktop on the Top Bar, one very important item was bumped off the bar and was replaced by READING LIST - something I have absolutely no use for! Right hand click provides NO OPTIONS WHATSOEVER!! I need to DELETE this useless...
  9. The latest patch will not install on my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The latest patch will not install on my pc: KB4601319 I've tried everything literally and it just will not patch up at all, it installed the other essential updates and I'm 20H2 submitted by /u/GabrielChucky94 [link] [comments]...
  10. Crashes with the latest patch for 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashes with the latest patch for 2004: My PC just crashed after the latest patch for 2004, no BSOD, just a complete freeze and then it restarted. Event Viewer error ID: 161 Event Name: volmgr. Anyone knows about this? The patches that windows installed for my pc today are: patch KB4557957 and security patch...