Windows 10: Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot connect the PC does NOT seem to 'see' my PC. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mac Duff, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Mac Duff Win User

Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC

When I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot connect the PC does NOT seem to 'see' my PC. Can anyone help

***Title Modified from: When I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot connect the PC does NOT seem to 'see' my PC***

:)

Mac Duff, Jun 12, 2019

2. Unable to connect IPad to Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, in order to assist to better, I would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying connect IPad for the first time?
    2. Do you get any error message while you try to connect?

I would also suggest you to refer to suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa dated November 20th 2015 on

How to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC
    and try following the steps and check if you are able to connect.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC

iPad Not Chargin'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Was it charging before Windows 10 upgrade?

Apple has designed the iPad to only charge when connected to an approved wall receptacle charger or to a high-amperage USB port only found on Apple iMac and MacBook products. If you connect it to a PC or non-Apple USB port it will not charge.

I suggest you to contact the Ipad support for better assistance.

Click on,
    http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/

Please share the details and updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC

1. Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - able connect iPad

2. iPad not recognized by Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    iPad not recognized by Windows 11/10 PC: [IMG]If the iPad is not recognized by Windows 11/10 PC, you can follow these solutions to get rid of this problem. No matter why Windows is not detecting iPad, you can fix the issue within moments if you follow the tips mentioned below. Whether you use Windows 11 or Windows...
  3. Can Windows 10 Quick Assist connect to iPad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Windows 10 Quick Assist connect to iPad?: Greetings...My 1st post Can Windows 10 Quick Assist be connected to iPad? I live 800 kms from my 82 yr old mother, who is struggling in setting up couple things on her iPad. Due to Covid, I am unable to visit & help her. Does windows & iPad communicate? Can i use my...
  4. Unable to connect ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect ipad to pc: I am unable to connect my iPad 6th gen to my PC. In Device manager, it is listed as a MTP USB Device however it has a warning symbol next to it. When I try to change the driver to the apple mobile device driver for windows I get a code 31. This also happens with any other...
  5. Connecting iTunes on Windows 10 PC with iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting iTunes on Windows 10 PC with iPad: Hello, since a few weeks I have the problem that I can’t connect iTunes running on Windows 10 notebook with my iPad, which worked well the last 2 years. The device manager on the PC shows that the iPad is connected, and shows also up the USB entries, and according to Windows...
  6. Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC

Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC: When I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot connect the PC does NOT seem to 'see' my PC. Can anyone help ***Title Modified from: When I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot connect...
  7. Wi-Fi connection for iPad

Wi-Fi connection for iPad: I have an iPad that was working fine yesterday May6,2019 but today I've lost my Wi-Fi connection to it. My passwords do not seem to be working so can you tell me why I've lost Wi-Fi connection on the iPad while my computer is still working without any problems...
  8. ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10): Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by IT that apple have...
  9. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5
  10. Windows 10 not able to connect

Windows 10 not able to connect: I am trying to connect access files on my Windows 7 pro desktop from my Windows 10 pro laptop. When I do, I get the following message. I cannot do so. [ATTACH] When I try instead to simply access them via Windows Explorer it tells me it cannot access the desktop computer...