Windows 10: not able to connect lenovo g550 to sony tv (sonycx32) through hdmi(unsupported...

Discus and support not able to connect lenovo g550 to sony tv (sonycx32) through hdmi(unsupported... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have connected two hdmi cable to my tv I always used one cable which was inserted in hdmi 1 of the tv,which I used as a dedicated connection for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MOGO GOGO, Dec 21, 2018.

1. MOGO GOGO Win User

not able to connect lenovo g550 to sony tv (sonycx32) through hdmi(unsupported...

i have connected two hdmi cable to my tv

I always used one cable which was inserted in hdmi 1 of the tv,which I used as a dedicated connection for connecting my laptop to tv

it was working fine until I accidentally inserted hdmi 2 cable in my laptop, its not able to connect to my tv since then

the tv displays " unsupported signal . please check output"

I checked with hdmi 1 again but its still displaying the same error

both the hdmi cable and my hdmi port on my tv are functioning well as I got it checked by connecting the SET TOP BOX to my tv through both this hdmi cables inserted on slot 1 and slot 2 of my tv

also sometimes I get my laptop connected to my tv but very rare

I got my windows formatted after this problem , checked reinstalling windows 7 and then windows10 ,updated drivers tried every possible troubleshooting from my end but all in vein

even I tried changing the laptop resolution

I am not sure with what I messed with ,any advices or troubleshooting steps will be of great help, I don't have any idea of how to get my laptop hdmi connection handshaked with the tv

:)

MOGO GOGO, Dec 21, 2018

2. HDMI audio output to Sony TV

When I connect my Lenovo PC to my Sony TV throgh HDMI cable I get the video but not audio. How do I fix it.

PadmanabhanT V, Dec 21, 2018
  3. sagarpv Win User
    N8 : HDMI cable is not fit to HDMI port on Sony Bravia TV

Hi,

I got the HDMI cable with the N8, I tried to connect my N8 to the Sony Bravia TV with this cable. But it is not fit into the HDMI port of the TV.

Is there any other connectivity cable require to connect phone and TV through HDMI cable?

If yes, please suggest me what cable and where to buy that cable.

or

Is there any other way to connect my phone and TV through HDMI.

sagarpv, Dec 21, 2018
  4. not able to connect lenovo g550 to sony tv (sonycx32) through hdmi(unsupported...

N8 HDMI port not functioning with Sony TV

On the TV side you need to select the video input.. HDMI 1, HDMI 2, ...

May I suggest you to check your TV manual

My N8 is working fine with my Sony TV (not exactly the same than you)

Cheers

Emmanuel

emarchiset, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

not able to connect lenovo g550 to sony tv (sonycx32) through hdmi(unsupported...

1. not able to connect lenovo g550 to sony tv (sonycx32) through hdmi(unsupported... - Similar Threads - able connect lenovo

2. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  3. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  4. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable

Not able to connect Windows 11 Laptop with Sony Bravia X80J Tv using HDMI cable: Hi, I have Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700H 2.30 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11, Nvidia RTX 3060, 2K Scree Resolution And Sony Bravia 43inch X80J 4K Tv. https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x80j-series/specifications Firstly if we talk about the...
  6. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  7. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  8. connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi

connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi: I have a HP laptop I am trying to connect to my sony tv using laptop and have no idea it show nothing when I connect cord and not sure what to do help anyone?...
  9. Audio is not playing through hdmi connected tv

Audio is not playing through hdmi connected tv: I have my laptop HP 15-f039wm Notebook PC and have it hooked up to my Panasonic tv. The display is there yet the sound only plays through the laptop. I have gone into playback devices yet no hdmi output is listed even when showing hidden and disabled. I went through...
  10. Laptop not recognizing TV through HDMI connection

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not recognizing TV through HDMI connection: Hello everyone! First I do apologize if this is not the correct section for this thread. I've had issues connecting my laptop to TV for the past day. Connection is done through an HDMI cable. Connection was good up until it randomly turned off itself while playing a...