Windows 10: Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc.

Discus and support Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Few months back i tried to cast my android phone to my laptop using built-in app in my phone and 'connect' app on windows 10 and everything was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anshul.Joshi, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc.

Few months back i tried to cast my android phone to my laptop using built-in app in my phone and 'connect' app on windows 10 and everything was working fine, but now if I am trying to do the same thing my laptop is not being detected as wireless display neither I am able to connectcast my laptop to another device like a smart tv or another laptop. I tried the same thing with my brother's laptop and everything is working fine, I am able to cast my phone to the laptop and able to cast that laptop on smart tv, whenever I try this I always get this message on top "couldn't connect to your device

:)

Anshul.Joshi, Aug 10, 2022

2. Not able to connect wireless display

Dear Team,

i was able to connect wireless display, but currently i am not able to connect. it is display your pc or mobile device doesn't support miracast, i am using windows 10. removing the device doesn't help.

Could you please help to solve the issue

Kindest Regards

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / PC Projection & Continuum]

Madhu Anjanappa, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc.

cant connect Wireless Display For Old PC

Hi Faizal,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing.; Let me help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display adapter drivers after upgrading to Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Wireless Display Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Update
    Wireless Display Driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

I would request you to refer to suggestions provided in the article below and check.

Connect a Bluetooth audio device or wireless display to
    your PC

Also refer to: Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices
    and wireless displays

And, Project to a wireless display with Miracast

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc.

1. Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc. - Similar Threads - able connect external

2. i does no able to connected my external mic to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i does no able to connected my external mic to device: whenever i plug in my external voya mic to the device. It does not supported to the device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-does-no-able-to-connected-my-external-mic-to/d5ad1340-c90d-4bbd-aefd-d754a04919d6
  3. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Project Another screen: my laptop will not project to my tv screen/ another PC screen any more and it did before I use a HDMI cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-project-another-screen/25c4bc7b-88bd-4e04-9a09-93a8542b5af5
  4. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to Project Another screen: my laptop will not project to my tv screen/ another PC screen any more and it did before I use a HDMI cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-project-another-screen/25c4bc7b-88bd-4e04-9a09-93a8542b5af5
  5. Not able to Project Another screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect to external wireless display nor able to project to my pc.: Few months back i tried to cast my android phone to my laptop using built-in app in my phone and 'connect' app on windows 10 and everything was working fine, but now if I am trying to do the same thing my laptop is not being detected as wireless display neither I am able to...
  7. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect": I have tried everything in projecting to this PC solution like restarting devices, adding the optional feature, etc but not able to display my android phone screen to my laptop. In the end, when we see the blue projecting screen it just loads but does not connect to my phone....
  8. Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to project my android phone screen to my laptop via "connect": I have tried everything in projecting to this PC solution like restarting devices, adding the optional feature, etc but not able to display my android phone screen to my laptop. In the end, when we see the blue projecting screen it just loads but does not connect to my phone....
  9. USB not accessible nor able to Format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB not accessible nor able to Format: My USB does not work. Windows 10 is unable to format it. Tried the same USB on another pc, same error. Needs to format, and then cannoy format the usbSome help will ne most appreciated.Thank you....
  10. I want to be able to access my external hd wirelessly again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to be able to access my external hd wirelessly again.: After two attemps to fix my poor internet connection where I was told to disconnect the router for one minute at a time so the IT guys could reconfigure my router, I discovered way too late that the external hd I had configured to be accessible wirelessly was no longer...