Windows 10: Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016

Discus and support Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can run Windows Fax and Scan on the Server and connect to the fax account but when I try from any other computer on the network is says I do not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JesLeon, Sep 12, 2018.

1. JesLeon Win User

Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016

I can run Windows Fax and Scan on the Server and connect to the fax account but when I try from any other computer on the network is says I do not have sufficient permission to connect to the server.

What am I missing?

:)

JesLeon, Sep 12, 2018

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Windows 2016 Nano Server

Hi ,

Can we hibernate the windows 2016 Nano server .

What are the steps to proceed with it.

What are the steps to create nano server with bare metal process.

Thanks

NKG

Nitin K Gupta, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016 - Similar Threads - able connect fax

2. Server 2016 to Server 2022 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server 2016 to Server 2022 upgrade: Dear Support,I am trying to upgrade Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2022 and wish to keep files, settings and apps.This option is 'greyed out', leaving only 'Nothing' as the available option.Please can you advise on how to overcome this problem?Thank you,Allen...
  3. Server 2016 to Server 2022 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server 2016 to Server 2022 upgrade: Dear Support,I am trying to upgrade Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2022 and wish to keep files, settings and apps.This option is 'greyed out', leaving only 'Nothing' as the available option.Please can you advise on how to overcome this problem?Thank you,Allen...
  4. WSUS Server not able to connect issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    WSUS Server not able to connect issue: I got this error when I try to run report on my new WSUS Server:The WSUS administration console was unable to connect to the WSUS Server via the remote API. Verify that the Update Services service, IIS and SQL are running on the server. If the problem persists, try restarting...
  5. Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Server 2016: Dear How you hide windows updates on the Windows server 2016. I tried downloading WUSHOWHIDE.DIAGCAD from Microsoft site download link broken. Can someone please assist. Thank You...
  6. Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Server 2016: I've inherited some problems at a new employer related to Windows Server 2016. I know Server 2012 and older pretty well, but not 2016. The problem is that something is killing Admin Control. Admins can still log in, but things that require Admin Elevation or just admin...
  7. Server 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2016: I have a Hp Compaq 8200 elite I7 with 16GB memory, can I install Microsoft 2016 on this hardware and get a reasonable system, I am more interested in function than speed. It will be used as the server in a security test lab environment for virus/malware testing. The network...
  8. Windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows server 2016: Hi, Please can you help me to understand if Windows server 2016 required MS17-010 patch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2016/8b50913e-b88d-4a84-9e93-a49a15baa37f
  9. Windows Server 2016 connecting directly to microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Server 2016 connecting directly to microsoft: I'm experiencing weird problem with one of my newly created virtual machine. For some reason it keeps trying to connect on Microsoft IP addresses without using proxy, so we keep getting firewall deny. Any idea why would server want to connect on those IP addresses:...
  10. SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available: Building on our announcement of SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 in November, we’re pleased to announce the availability of SharePoint Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC). SharePoint Server 2016 RC is mostly feature complete and represents an important milestone for customers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fax and scan server 2016

2. server 2016 fax server

3. microsoft fax server 2016

4. not connected to fax server,
  5. windows 2016 fax server