Windows 10: Not able to connect to google.com and bing.com

Discus and support Not able to connect to google.com and bing.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not able to access certain sites including bing.com and google.com whicle I am connected to my mobile's hotspot, but I am able to connect to sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by prateekchaurasia, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Not able to connect to google.com and bing.com

I am not able to access certain sites including bing.com and google.com whicle I am connected to my mobile's hotspot, but I am able to connect to sites with other hotspot of any other mobile.

:)

prateekchaurasia, Sep 23, 2020

2. Google vs. Bing

I typed "convert 30mm to inches" into Google - it gave me the answer. Doing the same with Bing - it did not, just listed conversion links and a bit of a jumble.

I reckon the comments I am getting, is a positive YES for Google.

Bald Eagle, Sep 23, 2020
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Google vs. Bing

Google an Bing are merging: new Name Googling

drdeathx, Sep 23, 2020
  4. digibucc Win User

Not able to connect to google.com and bing.com

Google vs. Bing

honestly I think bing copied a good deal of google's style. it's not bad really, but the way I see it is this:

if you use microsoft services like mail, etc - go with bing. if you use gmail etc go with google. if you use neither, go with google *Wink Not able to connect to google.com and bing.com ;)

digibucc, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Not able to connect to google.com and bing.com

1. Not able to connect to google.com and bing.com - Similar Threads - able connect google

2. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  3. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is: So this is an odd one or at least for me it is on my network we have WAP's setup and one of them wont connect to google.com but will connect to any other counties .cm, .cl etc. this only happens on one WAP its a Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point. I should say as well...
  4. Googles .com not working but .cm or anything else is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  6. COM Problem

COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  7. COM ports

COM ports: Where are the COM ports on windows 11? Looked through device manager and couldnt find any. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-ports/e9069c14-9696-4ac5-99df-a5a67079048a
  8. Bing.,com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bing.,com: I hate Bing.com. I think the newest Microsoft Edge looks better than the original, but I will not use it if I Bing automatically open when I open Microsoft Edge. How do I disable or better yet, completely uninstall Bing.com?I appreciate any information you can furnish to...
  9. COM Surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate: Gostaria de saber se isso é um virus ou um programa legivel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/com-surrogate/78136555-aabd-40e5-ae6e-d2acdf4ccdad
  10. Com Ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Com Ports: I'm having a problem with com port #5. It gives me a yellow sign with a quote. Whats happening is when I try to make changes to To my Mitsubishi GX 2000 software program for PLC logic controllers it tells me I have a problem with my comm port. I don't think I'm using a comm...