Windows 10: Not able to connect to MI Smart Speaker on windows 10

Discus and support Not able to connect to MI Smart Speaker on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am able to connect to the speaker from my phone but when i try todo it with my pc the device asks for a pin. What should i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LakshayAggarwal184, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Not able to connect to MI Smart Speaker on windows 10

I am able to connect to the speaker from my phone but when i try todo it with my pc the device asks for a pin. What should i do

:)

LakshayAggarwal184, Apr 10, 2021

2. Mi Smart Speaker (I can't connect it)

Hi Arielle, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand that you cannot connect Mi Smart Speaker to your computer.

Do you receive any error messages?

How are you trying to connect speakers to the PC?

Meanwhile, I advise that you navigate to the speaker manufacturer website to find troubleshooting steps.

Max Newman, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Mi Smart Speaker (I can't connect it)

I have a problem with connecting my Mi Smart Speaker to Windows 10. I
    think the update caused this issue. The speaker had been working fine before the update

Arielle Youngs, Apr 10, 2021
  4. michael Win User

Not able to connect to MI Smart Speaker on windows 10

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Not able to connect to MI Smart Speaker on windows 10

1. Not able to connect to MI Smart Speaker on windows 10 - Similar Threads - able connect Smart

2. Mi smart speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mi smart speaker: My mi smart speaker is turning on , led lights are blue but blinking continuously. None of the touch buttons are working. Tried for hard reset by pressing + & - volume buttons simultaneously for 10 sec but of no use. In my android mobile its not pairing not even showing in...
  3. Mi smart speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mi smart speaker: My mi smart speaker is turning on , led lights are blue but blinking continuously. None of the touch buttons are working. Tried for hard reset by pressing + & - volume buttons simultaneously for 10 sec but of no use. In my android mobile its not pairing not even showing in...
  4. Smart view/Connect

Smart view/Connect: So I'm connecting my phone screen to my laptop but I cant use my trackpad. Is there a way to use my trackpad or is it that i cant use my touchpad at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-viewconnect/89ed6087-5b91-4d2a-a3ef-f77aed608b1b
  5. Mi Smart Speaker I can't connect it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mi Smart Speaker I can't connect it: I have a problem with connecting my Mi Smart Speaker to Windows 10. Ithink the update caused this issue. The speaker had been working fine before the update...
  6. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv: Hi , I am using Dell Inspiron 7559 installed with windows 10 . I am trying to connect it with VU smart tv anyview cast but the connection is not happening The window driver details are given below: Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 Vendor...
  7. Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers: My Laptop : Z510 Laptop ideapad - Type 80A3 Bluetooth Devices: UE Roll 2, Boult Boost, Boat Rockerz 400 Hi, I am not able to connect to Bluetooth devices from my windows laptop. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers but it didn't work. The Bluetooth devices are getting...
  8. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app: I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine...
  9. Windows 10 not able to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not able to connect: I am trying to connect access files on my Windows 7 pro desktop from my Windows 10 pro laptop. When I do, I get the following message. I cannot do so. [ATTACH] When I try instead to simply access them via Windows Explorer it tells me it cannot access the desktop computer...
  10. Connect a Smart Card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connect a Smart Card: I can't make any changes on my ASUS Laptop, every time I tried "connect a smart card" appear. This is a personal computer and I didn't use any smart card. Please help to sort this out. Thanks in advance. 30636