Windows 10: Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

Discus and support Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Laptop : Z510 Laptop ideapad - Type 80A3 Bluetooth Devices: UE Roll 2, Boult Boost, Boat Rockerz 400 Hi, I am not able to connect to Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RajanBhirud1, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

My Laptop : Z510 Laptop ideapad - Type 80A3
    Bluetooth Devices: UE Roll 2, Boult Boost, Boat Rockerz 400

Hi,

I am not able to connect to Bluetooth devices from my windows laptop. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers but it didn't work. The Bluetooth devices are getting paired but when you click show Bluetooth devices and click connect for one of the devices, it says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."

Thanks,

Rajan

:)

RajanBhirud1, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Bazsl Win User

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Mar 7, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

1. Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers - Similar Threads - able connect bluetooth

2. I can not connect bluetooth speakers or headphones with my comp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not connect bluetooth speakers or headphones with my comp: I can not connect any Bluetooth speakers or headphones with my comp. I have problem with bbuetooth connections for sound. Can anyone help me?...
  3. I can not connect bluetooth speakers or headphones with my comp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not connect bluetooth speakers or headphones with my comp: I can not connect any Bluetooth speakers or headphones with my comp. I have problem with bbuetooth connections for sound. Can anyone help me?...
  4. I can not connect bluetooth speakers or headphones with my comp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  6. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  7. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  9. Not able to connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to connect to bluetooth headphones: After the recent Windows 10 update, I'm not able to connect my bluetooth headphones. Until 2 days back I was using the same headphones and there was no problem. Now when I try to pair, even though it is showing up, it is not getting connected. It's just showing paired. Does...
  10. Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected: I noticed that after I connected my bluetooth headphones my speakers are not working. I would like to have my speakers working as I can disable the audio path to them with a switch. Is there a setting I can change to get the speakers back while still allowing my bluetooth...