Windows 10: Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014

Discus and support Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using windows for about 3 years for now, I have recently posted about windows signing in as a temp account, I created a new profile because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PradhyumnaVasishta, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014

I have been using windows for about 3 years for now, I have recently posted about windows signing in as a temp account, I created a new profile because of this problem. I had my school account connected to my pc with the other account, I can not connect it now. What do I do?

Please Help,

Pradhyumna

:)

PradhyumnaVasishta, Sep 27, 2020

2. School and Work account 'error' notification - how to turn off?

Hello,

We still need more information for us to assist and isolate this school and work account error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing when this error appears?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • We also wait for the screenshot if there's any.

We'll wait for your reply.

Michelle Vil, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are receiving an error related to your email account. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “I deleted the e-mail account” do you mean deleting the Microsoft account or deleting the account from your computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to login to the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts, and select
      Access work or school
      from the left pane.
    3. Now, click on the email account and select
      Disconnect
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If this doesn’t work, you may want to try converting the account to a local account and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014

1. Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014 - Similar Threads - able connect School

2. Error code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 80180014: please help, this is urgent. i got Error code: 80180014. Server message: The Mobile Device Management MDM server doesn' support this platform or version, consider upgrading your device. when i go to intune admin centre, i dont have authoration. how do i fix this? i cant...
  3. Error code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 80180014: please help, this is urgent. i got Error code: 80180014. Server message: The Mobile Device Management MDM server doesn' support this platform or version, consider upgrading your device. when i go to intune admin centre, i dont have authoration. how do i fix this? i cant...
  4. While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014: Working on adding account to Domain and getting the following error: Can you please suggest what can be done further. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-joining-the-account-to-domain-getting-error/1337cf3c-1044-4df7-87a3-9b0bafded601
  5. While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014: Working on adding account to Domain and getting the following error: Can you please suggest what can be done further. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-joining-the-account-to-domain-getting-error/1337cf3c-1044-4df7-87a3-9b0bafded601
  6. While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Connected School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected School Account: I was at a university last year and transferred at the beginning this past august. However I am still having issues fully removing all the nonsense. I had connected my school account to windows to make everything easier, but it also made me do stuff like change my login pin...
  8. Can't create microsoft account, work or school account is not able...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't create microsoft account, work or school account is not able...: When I try to create a microsoft account the error is "You can't sing up here with a work or school email address. Use a personal email...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-microsoft-account-work-or-school/999b995e-5cf5-4470-ba21-df6039366b4b
  9. Work or school account error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or school account error: The company I worked for deleted the 360 account I used when I worked for them. Now I am getting a sign in error pop-up on my personal computer. When I try to sign in to delete it, the account no longer exists, so I cannot remove it....
  10. Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing: Hello, I have a work account that is connected to my windows 10, which has the wrong email/credentials and I'm trying to disconnect it but whenever I confirm that I want to disconnect, the screen refreshes and its still there. Any other method to remove this account?...