Windows 10: Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi

Discus and support Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good morning. Last night I was working by connecting the laptop to the internet through phone. All of a sudden it was disconnected and from that time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dhananjoy_Mondal, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi

Good morning.

Last night I was working by connecting the laptop to the internet through phone. All of a sudden it was disconnected and from that time I am not able to see the available devices in my network option. Only the Airplane mode is there. Please have a look:

Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi cc4ebc38-391a-4ea0-8cf9-5e1b8e3ed09f?upload=true.png

Please suggest solution.

:)

Dhananjoy_Mondal, Aug 13, 2020

2. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Internet Connection

• Community, it seems as though my reply (6-28-17) was missed. I have copied the same below. Still need help.

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Netwok ( connected) but course I have the Eternet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is “
    Netwok and Internet settngs” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

Thema:

Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi

1. Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi - Similar Threads - able connect internet

2. No internet connection through ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection through ethernet: Please can you help me fix my ethernet not working. My WIFI works fine. My ethernet connection says 'Unidentified network' and 'No internet access'. I was having trouble with it and yesterday I managed to get it to work somehow but today it won't work like usual. The new...
  3. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  4. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  5. Not able to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  6. Not able to connect to internet

Not able to connect to internet: Not able to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-to-internet/568b0fb4-1fda-4e6a-a75f-2e569e0ede1c
  7. Cannot connect to internet through SOME wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to internet through SOME wifi: So my laptop, which is a Lenovo Legion Y520, can't connect to the internet through the instaconnect wifi. It can connect to the wifi, but it says no internet. However, some of my other devices work very well on the same wifi. What confuses me is that the Lenovo Legion Y520...
  8. computer not able to make internet connection through router(s)

computer not able to make internet connection through router(s): A couple days ago the computer's internet access ( DSL ) failed. This was with a Western Digital MyNet600. I checked with the ISP's tech support ( ATT ), who tested the line each time I called them; on their side the line is clean. I can connect to the internet by...
  9. Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI

Able to connect to a network through LAN but unable to connect to the same network through WIFI: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home edition in my laptop. I am able to connect to my home network through LAN cable but when I am trying to connect to my home network through WIFI, I am unable to connect. I have tried troubleshooting. I have tried disabling and enabling...
  10. Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection

Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection: Dear all, I generally have good WiFI connection, but in two rooms so I am running a TP-Link system for Wifi through my powernet, which provides me with WiFI in our working space. No problems here. I have been noticing that on my laptop, when I sit in the living space, my...