Windows 10: Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...

Discus and support Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not able to Connect to my Wifi in windows 11 .. everytime I'm trying to connect it's Showing action needed and a Pop-up of windows security system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HARSH PATIAL, May 21, 2024.

1. Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...

I'm not able to Connect to my Wifi in windows 11 .. everytime I'm trying to connect it's Showing action needed and a Pop-up of windows security system asking for my username and password. Also, on entering the eight username and password it's still not connecting. It's been 2 days since this happened automatically there were no updates during this period or before . one thing that I noticed is that I'm only not able to connect to a particular wifi network that I was using at that time ... I'm able to connect to other wifi networks easily . I have tried resetting the network/wifi server also r

:)

HARSH PATIAL, May 21, 2024
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, May 21, 2024
  3. John Vil Win User
    Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, May 21, 2024
  4. NetTechIT Win User

Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...

Windows Security Sign-in is Blank When Connecting to WiFi

Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for... 398272d1695992428t-windows-security-sign-blank-when-connecting-wifi-screenshot-2023-09-28-134118.png
    Currently running Windows 10 Pro ver. 22H2 on a Lenovo ThinkPad T14 with a 13th gen i5-1335U. When I try to connect to a previously connected WiFi that has already been validated by my credentials, a Windows Security Sign-in box pops up. The box is completely blank and I am unable to continue connecting to the WiFi. If I close the box it will then stop attempting to connect. I am able to connect to the same WiFi on the logon screen without the Windows Security box coming up, but once I login to my laptop the problem starts again. Any idea what might be causing this box to pop up at all, and why it would be blank and not let me connect to WiFi?

NetTechIT, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...

1. Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for... - Similar Threads - able connect wifi

2. The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.: After i updated windows, wifi connection is not in the settings. Bluetooth shows in settings but wont allow connections. Wifi only shows ethernet connections allowed...
  3. The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The wifi and bluetooth connections are not popping up.: After i updated windows, wifi connection is not in the settings. Bluetooth shows in settings but wont allow connections. Wifi only shows ethernet connections allowed...
  4. Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...

Not able to connect to wifi windows11 .A pop-up from windows security system is asking for...: I'm not able to Connect to my Wifi in windows 11 .. everytime I'm trying to connect it's Showing action needed and a Pop-up of windows security system asking for my username and password. Also, on entering the eight username and password it's still not connecting. It's been 2...
  5. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  6. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  7. Windows Security Sign in pop up asking for credentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Sign in pop up asking for credentials: Windows Security Sign in pop up asking for credentials to log into a icalendar that I was just removed from??I have cleared my cache and restarted to try and delete. I shut off sync before I did this. Is this coming from a browser? I use Google and Edge as browsersThe message...
  8. Windows Security Sign in pop up asking for credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Sign in pop up asking for credentials: Windows Security Sign in pop up asking for credentials to log into a icalendar that I was just removed from??I have cleared my cache and restarted to try and delete. I shut off sync before I did this. Is this coming from a browser? I use Google and Edge as browsersThe message...
  9. Windows Security Sign in pop up asking for credentials

10. System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Keeper - A Pop Up Security Warning: I received a warning that my system was infected by two viruses. I have a Surface Book 2 and thought the security protection was enough. Do I need to install another security app...