Windows 10: Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

Discus and support Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I am using Dell Inspiron 7559 installed with windows 10 . I am trying to connect it with VU smart tv anyview cast but the connection is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaghavTripathi1, May 23, 2020.

1. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

Hi ,

I am using Dell Inspiron 7559 installed with windows 10 . I am trying to connect it with VU smart tv anyview cast but the connection is not happening

The window driver details are given below:

Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Vendor : Intel Corporation

Provider : Intel

Date : 29-04-2019

Version : 19.51.21.1

INF file : oem47.inf

Type : Native Wi-Fi Driver

Radio types supported : 802.11b 802.11g 802.11n 802.11a 802.11ac

FIPS 140-2 mode supported : Yes

802.11w Management Frame Protection supported : Yes

Hosted network supported : No

Authentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode:

Open None

Open WEP-40bit

Open WEP-104bit

Open WEP

WPA-Enterprise TKIP

WPA-Enterprise CCMP

WPA-Personal TKIP

WPA-Personal CCMP

WPA2-Enterprise TKIP

WPA2-Enterprise CCMP

WPA2-Personal TKIP

WPA2-Personal CCMP

Open Vendor defined

Vendor defined Vendor defined

IHV service present : Yes

IHV adapter OUI : [00 80 86], type: [00]

IHV extensibility DLL path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWifiIhv04.dll

IHV UI extensibility ClSID: {1bf6cb2d-2ae0-4879-a7aa-a75834fbd0e3}

IHV diagnostics CLSID : {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Wireless Display Supported: Yes Graphics Driver: Yes, Wi-Fi Driver: Yes

Note: Tried with different PC windows 8 the tv's anycast is working fine, as I was able to connect windows 8 as well as android phone.

Please help with the issue.

:)

RaghavTripathi1, May 23, 2020

2. Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

according to Hisense customer support "Anyview Cast" only works with jellybean android (4.2.2) or lower (yes on 2017). they also insist that you connect your device via HDMI. the only viable option here will be to contact Hisense directly and request they
    upgrade their firmware to include compatibility with windows 10 etc...! TV works fine for except not being able to connect with "Anyview Cast" and windows 10, and my TV was manufactured on march of 2017. like one will think that this company would have thought
    of windows 10 compatibility when coding the firmware. fingers crossed for a timely solution. good luck..!

RonaldPadilla149, May 23, 2020
  3. Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

I myself looked into this, My dilemma is that I don't have wifi on my custom built desktop pc. I have both the Pc and the Smart Hisense Tv hooked to the same Wifi Modem. How do I get them to work together so I can use my tv as a second screen? What do I
    have to download or to make my Tv with Anyview cast work as a second screen?

KarlThomas1, May 23, 2020
  4. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast (Hisense Smart TV). I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.

In both cases, it attempts to connect for a while, and then nothing happens. One laptop also states "Couldn't connect" in yellow (with no further diagnostic information).

I believe it is the same issue raised in several other posts:

Windows 10 "Cast to Device" can't communicate with HiSense Smart TV since 03-15-2017 Windows Update.

Mirrorcast from Windows 10 devices to Hisense K700 Smart TV

Casting to Hisense TV

Osiris_965, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

1. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv - Similar Threads - able connect screen

2. not able to cast screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to cast screen: My lap is Acer aspire 7. I'm not able to cast my screen to my tvSamsung.I believe its my lap's issue because, I tried casting using Aspire 3 lap to the same tv and it works fine.Android phone is also connecting to the same.I've tried reinstalling the drivers but didn't...
  3. not able to cast screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to cast screen: My lap is Acer aspire 7. I'm not able to cast my screen to my tvSamsung.I believe its my lap's issue because, I tried casting using Aspire 3 lap to the same tv and it works fine.Android phone is also connecting to the same.I've tried reinstalling the drivers but didn't...
  4. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  5. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  6. Cast to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to TV: I have a Win10 and new Roku TV, both wired to the same network (which is a wireless network, but they're both wired). How do I cast media from Win10 to the TV? I do not understand the myriad directions I have found on the web. I have Win 10.0 Build 19041. 170859
  7. Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect": Hi, I'm hoping someone might have encountered and resolved this issue before. I tried all the troubleshooting I can find online to no avail, namely the following. Update all windows drivers. Connect both the laptop and TV under the same WIFI Network. Restore TV to it's...
  8. Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro: I have a SHARP Full HD Smart TV with Anyview Cast but I have never been able to connect it to my Surface Pro with Windows 10. I have attempted all the tips I have found in other threads from users who had the same issue, but nothing has worked for me. Any time I have tried to...
  9. Casting to TV

Casting to TV: I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10. I have tried everything that relates to connecting, the blue casting app in GC is showing blue...still nothing, so frustrating...
  10. Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?

Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?: Hi there, I have tried to connect my Acer Spin 5 to my Hisense TV with Anyview Cast (Intel WiDi/Miracast) it will try to connect, the TV responds, then it drops out saying Disconnected on the laptop and the TV goes back to "Wait for the external device to connect" Is this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anyview cast windows 10

2. windows 10 Laptops anyview cast

3. cant cast to hisense anyview from windows 10