Windows 10: Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

Discus and support Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tino in Elkhorn, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine and connects with its other apps without fail and I've made sure no firewalls are blocking the app on my lap top....and I've rebooted everything...VERY frustrating! ANY help is greatly appreciated

***Modified title from: Lap top loosing connectio with t.v****

:)

Tino in Elkhorn, Dec 16, 2018

2. Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

Hi Darren,

We would like to know more about the issue.

• What steps have you taken on your end?
    • Did you receive any error messages when you tried to connect your Smart TV your PC?
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

PC to Samsung Smart TV casting

Hi,

To resolve this issue on streaming from PC to Smart TV, kindly check the resolution provided by Abdul_Malik on this

link

Keep us posted.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app

1. Not able to connect Windows PC to Smart TV using Samsung Smart view app - Similar Threads - able connect Smart

2. Smart TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart TV app: I have two 2 Windows 10 Desktop PCs. There is a problem that affects both computers. A description of the problem is explained below.THE PROBLEM: For some unknown reason, on the Control Panel’s “DEVICES and PRINTERS” page, under the “Multimedia Devices” section, the “Smart...
  3. Smart TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart TV app: I have two 2 Windows 10 Desktop PCs. There is a problem that affects both computers. A description of the problem is explained below.THE PROBLEM: For some unknown reason, on the Control Panel’s “DEVICES and PRINTERS” page, under the “Multimedia Devices” section, the “Smart...
  4. Smart TV app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Smart view/Connect

Smart view/Connect: So I'm connecting my phone screen to my laptop but I cant use my trackpad. Is there a way to use my trackpad or is it that i cant use my touchpad at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-viewconnect/89ed6087-5b91-4d2a-a3ef-f77aed608b1b
  6. Samsung Smart View installation

Samsung Smart View installation: I am trying to mirror my windows 10 Acer lap top to my Samsung smart tv using the Samsung Smart View app to view DVD's. When I install the app it is unable to recognise any other equipment on my network, including TV's Smart phones etc. Is there something I am missing? Thanks...
  7. Unable to connect PC to smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect PC to smart TV: I have Sony smart TV and Asus laptop. I have a problem with connecting my laptop with smart TV. I tried to connect a different computer with this smart TV and it works. Reinstalling network and display driver didn’t help...
  8. Connecting PC To Hisense Smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting PC To Hisense Smart TV: Have a laptop with Windows upto date yet can't connect to Hisense smart TV When i try it just connect for some seconds and later display could not obtain network address My android can cast to the same TV so i guess the laptop is the one with the issue, so how can i make...
  9. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  10. SMART TV Losing Connection to PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SMART TV Losing Connection to PC: Hi, my Samsung TV reports 'No Signal' to PC HDMI 2, although the PC is still running, I tried to reinstall the latest driver, however, it again lost connection and had to restart PC. Please help. 130726

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect pc to lg tv

2. windows phone 10 to smart tv

3. wifi direct windows 10 lg

4. windows 10 connected wifi direct to lg tv,
  5. requests sharing via wi-fi direct LG,
  6. wifi direct pc to tv,
  7. smart view connection being lost drsktop,
  8. connect windows pc to tv via wifi,
  9. not able to cast from windows pc to lsmart tv,
  10. lg wifi direct on pc,
  11. connect computer to lg smart tv,