Windows 10: Not able to create another user

Discus and support Not able to create another user in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I created a new local user, but when i restarted only my old user is showing and the newly created user is not showing Why is this happening?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TJSVASIR, Jul 13, 2020.

1. TJSVASIR Win User

Not able to create another user

I created a new local user, but when i restarted only my old user is showing and the newly created user is not showing

Why is this happening?

:)

TJSVASIR, Jul 13, 2020
  2. mickapp Win User

creating another user account

i cannot create another user account on windows 10 it keeps coming up with( The user profile service. Service failed the sigh in user profile cannot be loaded ??? ) and i've tried almost everything suggested on the community sites. And please be aware
    I'm no computer wizard.

mickapp, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    When creating another account, its corrupted

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues creating a new user account. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say, “When creating another account, its corrupted” is the new user account getting corrupted?
    • When you say, “It also doesn’t give me the settings when you create an account” which settings are you looking for?
    • How are you creating a new user account?
    • What is the exact issue that you are facing on the new user account?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

I would suggest you to try enabling hidden admin account and then create a new user account and check.

Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type in the following commands one by one and hit
      Enter
      :

net user administrator /active:yes
    4. After enabling the hidden admin, refer the steps in the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Note: Make sure to disable hidden admin by using the command
    net user administrator /active:no after performing the troubleshooting steps.

Please reply with more information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Lee L. Win User

How do I remove an unwanted user created by Windows

Hi ssilvermuk,

My name is Lee. As for how it was created, I have no idea, this is strange.

To delete, login to your true account and try:

• Go to Settings > Accounts > Family and Other user > This user account should be listed under Other users

If it's not listed there, try:

• Search Control Panel using Cortana and select the Control Panel App

• Click User Accounts

• Click remove user Accounts

• The impostor account should be listed there and you should be able to delete it

If my suggestion did not solve the issue, please reply back so we can try other step.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Not able to create another user - Similar Threads - able create another

2. The "Switch User" button is missing, and I'm only able to log in another user by fully...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Switch User" button is missing, and I'm only able to log in another user by fully...: Hey folks,As the title says, I have another user set-up on my computer but the button to "Switch User" is completely missing from all the places that it should be. I am only able to log in a user if I log the current one out completely. If the computer is locked then I can...
  3. The "Switch User" button is missing, and I'm only able to log in another user by fully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Switch User" button is missing, and I'm only able to log in another user by fully...: Hey folks,As the title says, I have another user set-up on my computer but the button to "Switch User" is completely missing from all the places that it should be. I am only able to log in a user if I log the current one out completely. If the computer is locked then I can...
  4. cannot able to delete user created by tuid virus he create a user account which have all...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot able to delete user created by tuid virus he create a user account which have all...: help plz tuid effect my whole file unable to delete user or switch user on program file in c drive and in other folder it I ALREADY uninstall and reinstall whole window still i cannot able to access my program file : and my all file on encrypted with a online crypto key...
  5. How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...: I have a Windows 10 PC 10.0.19043.1110, and I have these images that were shot in 2008. However whenever I try to access it, I get this error message saying that I do not have permissions to read the file. I can rename the file though. In addition, if I try to copy it or move...
  6. Accidentally Created another user account with the same email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidentally Created another user account with the same email: Hi, so I was trying to install a program that wouldnt run due to certain account settings I had in place. To get around this I created another family user to download the program on that account and then have access to it. unfortunately I created the second account using the...
  7. Cannot create another user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot create another user profile: I tried to create another user other than family, but when I click on other user, nothing happens. My windows is legit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-create-another-user-profile/2240b61c-82e7-4100-9b77-39c57026b36b
  8. Not able to create another user in Win10

Not able to create another user in Win10: I created a child account and then removed it. Now when I try to add another user account with same Microsoft account as was used for the child account, it wont let me....
  9. I have created another user on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have created another user on my laptop: Hi I have added my wife as a user on my laptop, however when she tries to log into iTunes the first thing we noticed was when typing an email address the key @ does not produce that symbol, where as on my user account it works fine, in my wifes user account when you press @ a...
  10. Accidentally created another User

Accidentally created another User: I was trying to follow the instructions to dispense with logging in with user name and password every time I boot up... went thru "netplwiz" and after unticking the requisite box and clicking OK it presented me with a user name I hadn't chosen (although it's part of my GMail...