Windows 10: not able to create wifi hotspot using a dial up connection on laptop windows 10

Discus and support not able to create wifi hotspot using a dial up connection on laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The issue is regarding setup of wifi hotspot on windows 10 . I am currently using a dial up connection to access the internet and I am not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BhagyashreeMhatre, Oct 12, 2020.

1. not able to create wifi hotspot using a dial up connection on laptop windows 10

The issue is regarding setup of wifi hotspot on windows 10 . I am currently using a dial up connection to access the internet and I am not able to share the internet connection via hotspot .. please help me solve this issue as soon as possible.

:)

BhagyashreeMhatre, Oct 12, 2020
  2. M.H.Mukit Win User

Cant create WIFI hotspot for Dial up connection

In anniversary update of windows 10 mobile hotspot is introduced only for Ethernet and WIFI but not for Dial-up. Besides previously in windows 7 I was able to create hotspot via third party app like "ostoto hotspot". But this app unable to create hotspot
    in windows 10. Can anybody help to figure out any solution ??

My WIFI Adapter is "qualcomm atheros qca61x4a"

M.H.Mukit, Oct 12, 2020
  3. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Aditya36 Win User

not able to create wifi hotspot using a dial up connection on laptop windows 10

Not able to create wifi hotspot

Many Windows 10 users are facing this problems soon after the Anniversary Update. Is there a fix out yet?

The Problem is, I was earlier able use my Dial-up connection as hotspot but soon after the Anniversary update the introduction of Mobile Hotspot function has somehow disabled the hosted Network service of the wlan, also in Mobile Hotspot feature only sharing
    of WiFi or Ethernet is show, no Dial - up. If there is a fix to that please let me know. Thanks in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Aditya36, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

not able to create wifi hotspot using a dial up connection on laptop windows 10

1. not able to create wifi hotspot using a dial up connection on laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - able create wifi

2. Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop: Hello Support Team,I have having HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC installed with Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit and suddenly stopped connecting to any network. I am trying to connect with LAN Cable/Wifi and Mobile Hotspot but in all the cases it does not connect. I applied...
  3. Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop: Hello Support Team,I have having HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC installed with Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit and suddenly stopped connecting to any network. I am trying to connect with LAN Cable/Wifi and Mobile Hotspot but in all the cases it does not connect. I applied...
  4. Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop..: Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-my-mobiles-wifi-hotspot-to-my/cf99fadf-79fa-4533-ba23-2adcecc5c667
  5. Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop..: Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-my-mobiles-wifi-hotspot-to-my/cf99fadf-79fa-4533-ba23-2adcecc5c667
  6. Windows 10 dial-up connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 dial-up connection: My parents, ages 81 and 77, purchased a new computer. The default web browser is Microsoft Edge. On their previous computer, which had Windows XP installed, they had a fairly simple process to connect to the internet. Open Internet Explorer Select "dial" when prompt appears...
  7. Can not start hotspot using dial-up connection

Can not start hotspot using dial-up connection: I have windows 10 os and a DIAL UP connection at my home.I want to share it through windows hotspot options but i cannot find any option for doing the same . I know that there is a hotspot button in settings but it says " We can't set up mobile hotspot because PC dosent have...
  8. connected to internet via dial up connection but not working hotspot

connected to internet via dial up connection but not working hotspot: connected internet broadband connection trying to share with mobile but not working hotspot showing you don't have internet connection checked in network notification shows Ethernet no internet access but internet working properly...
  9. Dial up connection not recognized.

Dial up connection not recognized.: I was using a very old version of windows 10 (1709) and recently updated to the newest version(1809). I use a dial up internet connection which worked fine in the old version. But now, though I can connect to the internet and browse the internet, windows shows that I am not...
  10. How to share dial up connection via hotspot in Windows 10

How to share dial up connection via hotspot in Windows 10: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-your-windows-10-pc-wireless-hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-dial-up-connection-via-hotspot-in/58775459-82da-4e3f-8586-5db90afc2231

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dial up broadband not recognised by mobile hotspot