Windows 10: Not able to Delete or Remove Nameless Ethernet Network

Discus and support Not able to Delete or Remove Nameless Ethernet Network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is a Screenshot of the Ethernet windows , I'm Not able to delete or remove the nameless Network connection whenever I try to click on it, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by subhh__12, Feb 6, 2020.

1. subhh__12 Win User

Not able to Delete or Remove Nameless Ethernet Network

This is a Screenshot of the Ethernet windows , I'm Not able to delete or remove the nameless Network connection whenever I try to click on it, nothing happens and out of sudden this ethernet windows closes automatically. Please help

Not able to Delete or Remove Nameless Ethernet Network 2a2881fc-fe23-422c-9c36-357c1a8f3efd?upload=true.png

:)

subhh__12, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Delete saved Ethernet Networks

Hello,

To delete unwanted network profiles, we can try doing it from the Control Panel first. Here are the steps:

• Search for Control Panel using the Cortana search box.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel windows, type network.
    • Under Network and Sharing Center, click View network connections.
    • Right click on the unwanted network from the list on this window and select Delete.
    • Once done deleting all the unwanted network connections, restart your PC.
    Make sure that you are running the PC as the administrator before proceeding with the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Feb 6, 2020
  3. How to delete old share from showing up in network

Use these steps to remove a mapped network drive using Command Prompt:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
    3. Type the following command to delete the mapped network drive and press Enter: net use d: /delete In the command, replace the “d” for the drive letter of the mapped drive you’re trying to remove.

Code:
      In the command, replace the “d” for the drive letter of the mapped drive you’re trying to remove.

4. Restart your computer.

After you complete the steps, the mapped network drive should not longer be available on your device.

FreeBooter, Feb 6, 2020
  4. doxey2 Win User

Add or Remove Network from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

Brink,

I followed all of the steps and was not able to see the "attributes" file under ShellFolder. Any suggestions? I would like to remove both "network" and "this pc" Thanks

doxey2, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Not able to Delete or Remove Nameless Ethernet Network - Similar Threads - able Delete Remove

2. ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK: Hi I bought from the market USB Ethernet Adapter Version QTS1081B no 9700 and it has CD for driver installationhence may laptop has no CD drive so where can i download applicable driver from?...
  3. Nameless Folder In This PC

Nameless Folder In This PC: Hello Everyone! I can this Folder in This PC. It neither has any name nor it opens up into anything. How do I remove this? Screenshot for reference: [ATTACH] And By the Way, if i open the Save as dialogue Box, that folder isn't visible anywhere! [ATTACH] And i...
  4. Dekstop ethernet network

Dekstop ethernet network: Hello, i have got a problem that my windows computer occasionally turns of internet and it turns back on, it messes up the stream and needs to reconnect the internet, I use ethernet instead of WIFI and it does it as often as about 30 minutes or 1 hour....
  5. How to delete nameless or ghost files in my sidebar?

How to delete nameless or ghost files in my sidebar?: There are 9 nameless or ghost files t my sidebar of files that have no infos at Properties tab. I am sending you a screenshot of them below. What are they? How can I delete them? [ATTACH]...
  6. not able to connect with ethernet

not able to connect with ethernet: I have tried every fix I can find flushing DNS etc all of the switching on and off again with routers nothing works. I use the pc in my studio. with a lousy wi fi signal as it's so far from the house, so I really need a ethernet connection....
  7. network/ethernet

network/ethernet: Hello! I would like to know how can I rename my network/ethernet of my pc. Is there any one to help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networkethernet/0bd709aa-2a13-4253-a932-6f803fa868b3
  8. ethernet network

ethernet network: how can I change the name of my ethernet network? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-network/1cd3a739-a480-4490-9866-79a08a3b5526
  9. Unable to delete/remove saved network.

Unable to delete/remove saved network.: Please help how to fix. Delete/remove but keep coming back. Connection seems to be normal Thanks. BG ***Modified Title from: same network router is multiplying in control panel/settings***...
  10. Windows Installation Media - Nameless WIM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installation Media - Nameless WIM: A few months back, I created a Win10 Installation media. I used sysprep/DISM to capture it and, it has been working great. However, I'm testing an AutoUnattend.xml file with it today. Up 'til now, it's only been used for manual installations. When I use DISM to take a peek at...