Windows 10: Not able to disable the memory integrity options

Discus and support Not able to disable the memory integrity options in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have one third party driver that is not working and being shown with yellow warning sign in device manager. I wanted to disable the memory integrity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CHAVAN Jitesh, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Not able to disable the memory integrity options

I have one third party driver that is not working and being shown with yellow warning sign in device manager. I wanted to disable the memory integrity option to make it work. After restart of the PC, memory integrity option is automatically getting turned on. Please provide alternate solution to disable the memory integrity settings.

:)

CHAVAN Jitesh, Oct 4, 2022

2. Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Oct 4, 2022
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Not able to disable the memory integrity options

Disabling memory integrity

Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account.

Jeffrey Delzeit, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Not able to disable the memory integrity options

1. Not able to disable the memory integrity options - Similar Threads - able disable memory

2. i am not able on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able on memory integrity: please help me to memory integrity on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-on-memory-integrity/22fca027-18b7-45e8-b41a-56699a5f3f36
  3. i am not able on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able on memory integrity: please help me to memory integrity on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-on-memory-integrity/22fca027-18b7-45e8-b41a-56699a5f3f36
  4. How to disable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Memory Integrity: HelloI need to disable Memory Integrity on my Windows 11 but I failed to do so. Reason is, my HTV Vive Pro 2 bluetooth drivers are getting blocked when Memory Integrity is active. I am disabling it from Security > Core Isolation > Memory Integrity, and Windows asks me to...
  5. How to disable Memory Integrity

How to disable Memory Integrity: HelloI need to disable Memory Integrity on my Windows 11 but I failed to do so. Reason is, my HTV Vive Pro 2 bluetooth drivers are getting blocked when Memory Integrity is active. I am disabling it from Security > Core Isolation > Memory Integrity, and Windows asks me to...
  6. Not able to disable the memory integrity options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to disable the memory integrity options: I have one third party driver that is not working and being shown with yellow warning sign in device manager. I wanted to disable the memory integrity option to make it work. After restart of the PC, memory integrity option is automatically getting turned on. Please provide...
  7. Not able to disable the memory integrity options

Not able to disable the memory integrity options: I have one third party driver that is not working and being shown with yellow warning sign in device manager. I wanted to disable the memory integrity option to make it work. After restart of the PC, memory integrity option is automatically getting turned on. Please provide...
  8. Disabling memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  9. Disabling memory integrity

Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  10. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates: I freshly built this PC/others and enabled Memory Integrity on the WIN 10 PRO X64 ASUS PRIME Z590A w/TPM 2.0, IntelR CoreTM i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz, 64 GB DDR4 RAM initially during setup. Memory Integrity frequently disables itself without notifying me and comes up with...