Windows 10: Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe

Discus and support Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i recently reset one of the company machines getting it ready for a new employee, but I seem to be unable to set it up afterwards. I go through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SverreBhm, Jan 8, 2019.

1. SverreBhm Win User

Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe

So i recently reset one of the company machines getting it ready for a new employee, but I seem to be unable to set it up afterwards. I go through the process (language, timezone, keyboard) and click next.

It loads for around 10 minutes, then it restarts and gives me this screen.

Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe [​IMG]

I click next, and then it prompts me with the setup again. I've tried 7 times now and it wont work.

The machine is charging and has a full battery as well as its connected to ethernet (have tried wifi too).

Also, this machine was bought as a whole with windows 10 pro on it, so I don't think it'll be too easy to just reinstall from a flash drive

Do any of you have any idea on how to fix this?

:)

SverreBhm, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Pixie Win User

Wipe and install Win 7

I am beyond happy with this OS, and wish to install Win 7 wiping Win 10, can someone offer me a step by step guide please

Pixie, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Wipe and install Win 7

Confusing.
    I assume you mean "not happy" instead of "beyond happy".

At the very least you'll need:
    1. A legitimate W7 install disk and Product Key
    2. KB976932 Service Pack 1
    3. Driver install files
    4. KB3020369 Prerequisite for KB3125574
    5. KB3125574 W7 SP1 Update Rollup (Windows will be updated to April 2016)

Then follow this tutorial:
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...ndows-7-a.html

Once you have successfully installed W7, the updates listed above and the drivers, install a program like Macrium Reflect and create at least 2 Backup System Images (on different external HDDs).
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorial...e-macrium.html

Once you have created the Backup System Images, you can risk downloading the remaining updates for W7.
    I only install the Security-Only updates (and some fixes for them):

Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe [​IMG]

Note:
    You'll also need to apply IE and .NET updates separately.

lehnerus2000, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe

1. Not able to do the installation after a full computer wipe - Similar Threads - able installation full

2. Cannot full wipe pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot full wipe pc: I recently attempted to deepwipe my pc. After wiping user 1 still remains on the computer but i cannot log in due to the account not being found. I've attempted to wipe again but it led me back right to where i was before. Pls help, this computer was gifted to me so I do not...
  3. Cannot full wipe pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot full wipe pc: I recently attempted to deepwipe my pc. After wiping user 1 still remains on the computer but i cannot log in due to the account not being found. I've attempted to wipe again but it led me back right to where i was before. Pls help, this computer was gifted to me so I do not...
  4. Cannot log into windows after a full reset and wipe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into windows after a full reset and wipe: I decided to fully clean and reset my computer. It worked fine until it was done and i tried to log in to the computer. I do not get any option to log in to an admin account, and my old user gets the error message "your pin is No longer available due to a change on this...
  5. Cannot log into windows after a full reset and wipe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into windows after a full reset and wipe: I decided to fully clean and reset my computer. It worked fine until it was done and i tried to log in to the computer. I do not get any option to log in to an admin account, and my old user gets the error message "your pin is No longer available due to a change on this...
  6. Am I able to use an activation key on the same computer after wiping the data?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Am I able to use an activation key on the same computer after wiping the data?: I want to remove all of the data on my computer and was wondering if I could use the activation key again? I am getting a new one and want to give my current one to my son?...
  7. Computer wiped after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer wiped after update: Hello My computer had an update last night and so over night it updated. I turned it on this morning and it said it couldn't load my user. I restarted the computer and while I logged in fine, all of my files have been wiped. I have no documents, pictures, downloads or any...
  8. Full system wipe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full system wipe: Trying to do a full system wipe / reboot on a dell 10th gen i5 with windows 10 followed the instructions from start menu and clicked to start the reboot. Said this may take some time. The screen is now flashing between the dell symbol and a blank black screen, and has...
  9. How is Windows able to track my previous Win10 installation after a full wipe?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How is Windows able to track my previous Win10 installation after a full wipe?: I recently formatted my drive and clean installed Windows, and after the new installation, Windows still shows some apps from the Microsoft Store as being purchased on older dates, from the previous installation. Mind you, I never signed in to Microsoft Store in the previous...
  10. What to do after a full wipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What to do after a full wipe: I am currently awaiting my PC to reset completely because its been having some issues for a few years and I wanna try resetting before changing the hardware. Originally I was going to do a small one and keep my files but it blue screened 6 times when just powering on without...