Windows 10: Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 11 3 days back. But I am not enjoying the gaming experience in this OS. Hence I want to downgrade to Windows 10. When I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MihirRayganga, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 11 3 days back. But I am not enjoying the gaming experience in this OS. Hence I want to downgrade to Windows 10. When I go recovery tab, it says I cant go back to Windows 10 whereas I had read that I can downgrade in under 10 days. Help me with this issue please

:)

MihirRayganga, Nov 18, 2021

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

1. Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - able Downgrade

2. How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...: Please offer a step-by-step explanation, as well as offer more details, if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-these-bsods-so-i-am-able-to-use-my/ac435a93-b16a-4454-a37d-663adb01d7b6
  3. How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...: Please offer a step-by-step explanation, as well as offer more details, if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-these-bsods-so-i-am-able-to-use-my/ac435a93-b16a-4454-a37d-663adb01d7b6
  4. Am i able to downgrade from windows 10 enterprise n ltsc evaluation to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am i able to downgrade from windows 10 enterprise n ltsc evaluation to windows 10 home: I recently was gifted a desktop that had win10 enterprise ltsc, i looked up how to upgrade it to win11, I couldn’t upgrade because my windows was v1809 and i needed v1909 but when i check updates its says my windows is up to date even though it shows v1809, so i downloaded an...
  5. Am i able to downgrade from windows 10 enterprise n ltsc evaluation to windows 10 home

Am i able to downgrade from windows 10 enterprise n ltsc evaluation to windows 10 home: I recently was gifted a desktop that had win10 enterprise ltsc, i looked up how to upgrade it to win11, I couldn’t upgrade because my windows was v1809 and i needed v1909 but when i check updates its says my windows is up to date even though it shows v1809, so i downloaded an...
  6. Am i able to downgrade from windows 10 enterprise n ltsc evaluation to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?: Hey guys i just wanted to downgrade back to windows 10 since the peformance of my laptop is getting worse, and the fact that i cant even load up the start menu sometimes. On the desktop, so question is can I downgrade back to win 10 and keep my files after months from the...
  8. How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?

How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?: Hey guys i just wanted to downgrade back to windows 10 since the peformance of my laptop is getting worse, and the fact that i cant even load up the start menu sometimes. On the desktop, so question is can I downgrade back to win 10 and keep my files after months from the...
  9. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?: Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to upgarde to windows 11 after downgrading?...
  10. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?: Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to upgarde to windows 11 after downgrading?...