Windows 10: Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

Discus and support Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I uninstalled google chrome due to various reasons and tried installing it again through Edge or Internet Explorer. But every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aaron Bolt, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

Hi,

I uninstalled google chrome due to various reasons and tried installing it again through Edge or Internet Explorer. But every time I try to install it says file contained virus and it delete's it.

So is there any other way I can install Google Chrome. Please Help me.

Thanks.

:)

Aaron Bolt, Oct 25, 2019

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 25, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

google chrome

When in Google Chrome / internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge i have a page containing a list of hyperlinks to jpg's in it, what i need to do is that when i click one of those hyperlinks the image to be opened with windows picture
    viewer (default program selected), but instead it is opened in a new tab inside Google Chrome/ internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Is there any way to achieve the behavior i want ?

T van den Born, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

1. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - able download Google

2. Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??: I would like to download chrome because I want to be able to access my gmail from the website which doesn't work on edge i just get a 404 error. you'll probably say just use outlook but a lot of the time the emails i need dont come as soon as i need them and if they are...
  3. Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??: I would like to download chrome because I want to be able to access my gmail from the website which doesn't work on edge i just get a 404 error. you'll probably say just use outlook but a lot of the time the emails i need dont come as soon as i need them and if they are...
  4. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  5. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  6. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  7. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  8. not able to open the google chrome

not able to open the google chrome: https://accounts.google.com/signin/rejected?hl=en-GB&rrk=46&rhlk=le this type of link is shown on the address bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-the-google-chrome/88ab25a2-a9bb-4c67-b0ed-724e74faa7d3
  9. Switch from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switch from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: what are the problems with switching from internet explorer to microsoft edge [Original Title: software] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/switch-from-internet-explorer-to-microsoft-edge/d6b1adc5-a373-45ae-b600-469fecb9f688
  10. Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer: Google Chrome Likely to Dethrone Internet Explorer as World’s Top Browser New data shows that IE is losing users very fast [img] The latest set of browser market share figures provided by Net Applications indicate that Microsoft’s strategy of replacing Internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome not downloading on internet explorer

2. google chrome Internet explorer will not download it

3. not able to download google chrome

4. chrome will not download from internet explorer,
  5. download google chrome for pc form internet edge explorer,
  6. internet explorer not able to download chrome,
  7. internet explorer will not download chrome,
  8. not able to download chrome from ie,
  9. not able to donwload chrome from ie