Windows 10: Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

Discus and support Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am wanting to download the Kindle app from the Microsoft Store. When I go to the page where you download it, it says it's already on my device. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by haydnguy, Dec 15, 2020.

1. haydnguy Win User

Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

I am wanting to download the Kindle app from the Microsoft Store. When I go to the page where you download it, it says it's already on my device. I looked in my Windows menu and it's not there. The Store won't let me install it. What do I do?

Windows 10 latest version.

:)

haydnguy, Dec 15, 2020

2. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Acessing KINDLE collections on Windows 10

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• What happens when you try to access the Kindle collection?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    You can download the kindle app using Windows store and install it to check if you are able to access the collection. If issue persist with Kindle app, I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How was Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC?

Source: How was this Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC? | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store - Similar Threads - Able Download Kindle

2. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  3. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  4. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. not able to download app from micro soft store

not able to download app from micro soft store: I tried to download telegram but it is not getting downloaded after updating my pc to windows 11 I can't install any app from micro soft store...
  6. Kindle app download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  7. Kindle app download

Kindle app download: tried to download Kindle app after updating and get following message: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll What do I need to do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-app-download/cfc7a62f-83ce-489a-9cf5-bc2b8f41bbf9
  8. Not able to download or update apps from Microsoft Store

Not able to download or update apps from Microsoft Store: Hello, I have a windows 10 laptop. Its throwing an error whenever I try to install an app from Microsoft Store. In addition to that, giving same errors while updating installed apps and not even able to open apps that needs an update. Hope I get a solution to my...
  9. Not able to download apps from Microsoft store

Not able to download apps from Microsoft store: This is the second time within two months of the purchase of my new PC that I'm having trouble with Microsoft store. First it was due to some corrupted files within the windows for which I had to reinstall windows 10 entirely. This time windows when ever I try to install apps...
  10. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store: I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try...