Windows 10: Not able to download some games

Discus and support Not able to download some games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey!I have IntelR G33/G31 Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0 as my Graphics Card. And when I open DirectX Diagnostic tool, I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AtharvaGangil, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Not able to download some games

Hey!I have IntelR G33/G31 Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0 as my Graphics Card. And when I open DirectX Diagnostic tool, I see my DirectX version as 12.But when I try to install some game I am not talking about all or the game given below. I am not able to download some games from Microsoft Store, it shows that I don't have DirectX minimum requirements. It shows that I should have DirectX 10 or above to play those games. But what I checked in DirectX Diagnostic tool was differentPlease help.

:)

AtharvaGangil, Mar 29, 2022

2. not able to download games from store

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading games from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your account may be restricted from downloading games that are inappropriate for your age.
    • Games you're trying to download are not available in your current region.
    • Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using an adult or a child account?
    • Is the Microsoft account you're using in the Windows Store app the same as your Windows 10 user account?
    • Are you using an administrator user account?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store.

Catherine Cus., Mar 29, 2022
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 29, 2022
  4. Not able to download some games

Downloading games

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the reasons why you are unable to download games from Windows Store. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Were you able to install other applications on your device?
    • Are you having this issue with all other games from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Wilfred Mac, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

Not able to download some games

1. Not able to download some games - Similar Threads - able download games

2. will I be able to download a game that isn't in the game shop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will I be able to download a game that isn't in the game shop: I got my laptop wiped clean and had window put on , I was wondering since I can't find IMVU on the game shop will U still be able to download it I have friends on there...
  3. will I be able to download a game that isn't in the game shop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will I be able to download a game that isn't in the game shop: I got my laptop wiped clean and had window put on , I was wondering since I can't find IMVU on the game shop will U still be able to download it I have friends on there...
  4. will I be able to download a game that isn't in the game shop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Not able to download some games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to download some games: Hey!I have IntelR G33/G31 Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0 as my Graphics Card. And when I open DirectX Diagnostic tool, I see my DirectX version as 12.But when I try to install some game I am not talking about all or the game given below. I am not able...
  6. Not able to download some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download some games: Hey!I have IntelR G33/G31 Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0 as my Graphics Card. And when I open DirectX Diagnostic tool, I see my DirectX version as 12.But when I try to install some game I am not talking about all or the game given below. I am not able...
  7. 0x87E00005 error while downloading some games

0x87E00005 error while downloading some games: Hello i am having an problem downloading some games from the mc store throught game pass. Some titles i can download and play some i want to start downloading and after 10 min i get this error 0x87E00005. I really need a helping hand with it. I hope there is a way to fix this...
  8. Not able to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to download: Um i'm trying to download Autodesk Sketchbook but I can't because it says my password is wrong and my password has been the same ever since I got my laptop [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download/a2acf169-0bbb-4a5d-b211-4671583fc1e1
  9. Not able to download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to download: Hi, let me start by saying I have tried everything I read in the answers through out here. I can't download anything. I have tried reseting the pc, it tells me there was a problem and nothing was changed. I don't know what to do with it now, I cant adford to not have it...
  10. Impossible to download some games

Impossible to download some games: Hi, I bought game pass few days ago. i can't download all gamepass games like PUBG / halo 5 : guardians ... What's wrong with me :( ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-to-download-some-games/f379ac6d-c1a7-421a-8abc-2ad1ed9494bc"