Windows 10: Not able to download

Discus and support Not able to download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Um i'm trying to download Autodesk Sketchbook but I can't because it says my password is wrong and my password has been the same ever since I got my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SophiaRay, Sep 23, 2020.

1. SophiaRay Win User

Not able to download

Um i'm trying to download Autodesk Sketchbook but I can't because it says my password is wrong and my password has been the same ever since I got my laptop Not able to download cd5e0985-e0ac-4ab1-9947-35c27b16b4d9?upload=true.png

:)

SophiaRay, Sep 23, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    not able to download

Hello,

Let's get this issue with the Windows Store sorted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps from downloading and installing correctly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Sep 23, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

Not able to download

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Not able to download

1. Not able to download - Similar Threads - able download

2. I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-web-experience/ba2515fb-6395-43cd-af4b-8e38b5fe74a5
  3. I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to download windows web experience pack I didn't get the download option in...: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-windows-web-experience/ba2515fb-6395-43cd-af4b-8e38b5fe74a5
  4. Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store: Hi there, I have tried a few recommendations provided in the thread to reinstall whatsapp but it is not working. The history is before this, i had reset my windows due to some issues. After successful reset, logging into the same microsoft account, it shows that the APP is...
  5. Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store

Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store: Hi there, I have tried a few recommendations provided in the thread to reinstall whatsapp but it is not working. The history is before this, i had reset my windows due to some issues. After successful reset, logging into the same microsoft account, it shows that the APP is...
  6. Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Not able to download updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download updates: keep getting error code 0x800703f1 and have 9 updates unable to install with the same code tried factory resetting my pc and it just gets to 30% and says there was a error and is undoing recent changes. anything i can do? thanks...
  8. Not able to download updates

Not able to download updates: keep getting error code 0x800703f1 and have 9 updates unable to install with the same code tried factory resetting my pc and it just gets to 30% and says there was a error and is undoing recent changes. anything i can do? thanks...
  9. How to fix windows update blank screen and not being able to download or install anything...

How to fix windows update blank screen and not being able to download or install anything...: So like 6 months ago, my windows update started to not work. When i went to it, it just had a blank screen and after like 3 minutes or so it says "Something went wrong. Try opening Settings again later." I didnt think much of it but 6 months later i realized that theres a...
  10. How to fix windows update blank screen and not being able to download or install anything...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix windows update blank screen and not being able to download or install anything...: So like 6 months ago, my windows update started to not work. When i went to it, it just had a blank screen and after like 3 minutes or so it says "Something went wrong. Try opening Settings again later." I didnt think much of it but 6 months later i realized that theres a...