Windows 10: Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11.

Discus and support Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to install and work with ubuntu 20.04 on my windows . Every time I try to work with it , when I click on ubuntu app on my windows it open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by slav3128, Feb 9, 2023.

1. slav3128 Win User

Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11.

I am unable to install and work with ubuntu 20.04 on my windows . Every time I try to work with it , when I click on ubuntu app on my windows it open a terminal that says wslRegisterDistribution failed with error 0x80370102 please enable the virtual machine platform windows feature and ensure virtualisation is enabled in the BIOS. Now I am not able to find any options related to virtualisation in my BIOS . I wish to be guided to install Ubuntu on my windows 11

:)

slav3128, Feb 9, 2023

2. how to enable virtualisation in BIOS

Docker for window is giving error as follows

enable bios virtualisation

how to enable virtualisation

ravindrabhate, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850. I enclose the screenshot.

Thanks

nairunni60, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11.

Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850.

Thanks

nairunni60, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11.

1. Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11. - Similar Threads - able enable virtualisation

2. How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??: In my window 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 15 3511 with 11gen Intel R core i3-1115G4 it shows virtualisation is enabled in task manager but app installer which requires virtualisation show virtualisation is disabled so enable it. I have verified my laptop has virtualisation option,...
  3. How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable virtualisation in BIOS??: In my window 11 laptop Dell Inspiron 15 3511 with 11gen Intel R core i3-1115G4 it shows virtualisation is enabled in task manager but app installer which requires virtualisation show virtualisation is disabled so enable it. I have verified my laptop has virtualisation option,...
  4. my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?: i want to instal bluestacks but i need to enable virtualisation is safe or no ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-safe-if-i-enable-virtualisation-in-bios/26917fdb-d58e-453c-b015-113990bc5bbc
  5. my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?

my pc is safe if i enable virtualisation in bios ?: i want to instal bluestacks but i need to enable virtualisation is safe or no ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-safe-if-i-enable-virtualisation-in-bios/26917fdb-d58e-453c-b015-113990bc5bbc
  6. Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM": Hello,I recently upgraded to win 11 pro to use windows sandbox and hyper-v. In "turn windows features on or off", upon enabling windows sandbox I was prompted to restart where the laptop got stuck in a boot loop. To fix I tried:-updating the bios-reinstalling windows-running...
  7. Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM"

Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM": Hello,I recently upgraded to win 11 pro to use windows sandbox and hyper-v. Using "turn windows features on or off", upon enabling windows sandbox I was prompted to restart where the laptop got stuck in a boot loop. I then tried updating the bios, reinstalling windows,...
  8. Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to enable virtualisation in the BIOS of my windows 11.: I am unable to install and work with ubuntu 20.04 on my windows . Every time I try to work with it , when I click on ubuntu app on my windows it open a terminal that says wslRegisterDistribution failed with error 0x80370102 please enable the virtual machine platform windows...
  9. Virtualising windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtualising windows: I want to virtualise windows 10 within my OS (also windows 10) but whenever i have SVM mode enabled (basically AMD-V) in my BIOS only half my screen is visible when windows boots up. I use a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H motherboard Have any of you encountered this problem and do any...
  10. BSOD Windows 1909 Hyper-V enabled +++ with AMD virtualisation technology enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Windows 1909 Hyper-V enabled +++ with AMD virtualisation technology enabled: DPC WATCHDOD VIOLATION. Sometimes the hp laptop boots and loads windows other times it just bsod's with stop error DPC WATCHDOD VIOLATION. If I disable AMD virtualisation in cmos settings it boots fine, but I require the hyper-v features for testing. AMD64 Ryzen 3...