Windows 10: Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after...

Discus and support Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, select returning -1. WSAGetLastError is returning Error 10055 - No Buffer Space Available.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sumit Tomar, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after...

After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, select returning -1.

WSAGetLastError is returning Error 10055 - No Buffer Space Available.

Can Windows support more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection or not ?

I have modified the registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \System \CurrentControlSet \Services \Tcpip \Parameters]
    TcpNumConnections = 0x00fffffe Default = 16,777,214

MaxUserPort = 5000 Default = 5000, Max = 65534

TcpMaxDataRetransmissions = 5

TcpTimedWaitDelay = 30

TcpWindowSize = 64512

Thank You,

Sumit Tomar

:)

Sumit Tomar, Apr 23, 2020

2. Windows Socket entry missing

Hi,

Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

I would suggest you to try the step below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset Winsock

• Press Windows + X, Choose Command prompt (admin).

• Click yes on User Account Control prompt .

• Type netsh Winsock reset in the prompt and press enter.
    This command will reset the Winsock, if you get any error message while resetting provide us the details.

Step 2: Reset TCP/IP

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: This link also applies to Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Resetting TCP/IP will reset the IP configuration settings and fix internet connection issues.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Internet Connection problems-Message:> 'Windows Socket Registry Entries required for network connectivity are missing'

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the Make and Model of your computer?

• What is the build version of Windows 10 on your computer?

Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

I would suggest you to try the step below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset Winsock

• Press Windows + X keys, choose
      Command prompt (admin)

• Click yes on User Account Control prompt .

• Type netsh Winsock reset in the prompt and press enter.
    This command will reset the Winsock, if you get any error message while resetting provide us the details.

Step 2: Reset TCP/IP

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: This link also applies to Windows 10.

Resetting TCP/IP will reset the IP configuration settings and fix internet connection issues.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after...

WIN10 - No internet - TCP/IP config not valid, Winsock gone

Hello Dontezuma,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• What happens when you perform a System Restore?

• Is your computer up to date with Windows Updates? Press
      Windows logo key + R, type winver and hit
      Enter
      key. Now see the version and build details.
    Since you tried performing a System Restore, but the problem still persist. Suggest you to check with the below troubleshooting steps and see if they work.

Method 1:

Use the Ipconfig command-line to release and renew network connection

a) Press Windows key + X, select
    Command Prompt(Admin)

b) Type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

ipconfig /flushdns

-Erases the contents.

ipconfig /registerdns

-Updates DNS settings on the Windows computer.

ipconfig /release

-Terminates any active TCP/IP connections on all network adapters and releases those IP addresses for use by other applications.

ipconfig /renew

-Re-establishes TCP/IP connections on all network adapters.

Now see if it fix the issue after executing these steps.

Method 2:

If the above method doesn't fix the issue, then try to setup another User Profile.
    Suggest you to try setting up another User Profile to see if it makes any difference.
    Refer the article Set up accounts on Windows 10.
    Once you set up another User Profile, check and see if the same thing happens there.

Do refer the article
    Why can't I get online
    ? and see if it helps. It will guide you all steps for connecting to Internet.

Keep posted how it went.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after...

1. Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after... - Similar Threads - able established more

2. Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer: I work at a co-working space and the printer here is a Canon Image Runner that you connect thru TCP/IP. I set it up a few weeks ago fine and everything worked great until about one week ago it suddenly stopped connecting. Colleagues here at the coworking space print daily...
  3. Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer: I work at a co-working space and the printer here is a Canon Image Runner that you connect thru TCP/IP. I set it up a few weeks ago fine and everything worked great until about one week ago it suddenly stopped connecting. Colleagues here at the coworking space print daily...
  4. TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was...: Dear Microsoft I don't know why my windows servers have error TCP/IP, actually can ping but all port not working."TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was recently used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error...
  5. TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was...: Dear Microsoft I don't know why my windows servers have error TCP/IP, actually can ping but all port not working."TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was recently used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - can't connect establish a remote TCP/IP session using SSH or RDP, syn ack...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro - can't connect establish a remote TCP/IP session using SSH or RDP, syn ack...: Cannot connect to a remote server using ssh or RDP using Windows 10 Pro, even with the FW off. I verified server receives the SYN and responds a SYN ACK but that apparently is not received by my WIn 10 PC. and the connection times out. An SSH connection using another device...
  7. Can't launch or uninstall game after TCP/IP reset [Windows 10]

Can't launch or uninstall game after TCP/IP reset [Windows 10]: So, I just downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 and it all worked fine until I started getting the 0x800704cf error message that wasn't letting me log into my microsoft account on the game. This was probably due to a primary email swap I did right before logging in, but the...
  8. After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...: After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, select returning -1. WSAGetLastError is returning Error 10055 - No Buffer Space Available. Can Windows support more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection or not ? I have modified the registry: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE...
  9. How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues

in Windows 10 News
    How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you need to make sure applications on the server can connect properly, the general troubleshooting doesn’t help. It calls for advanced ways to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity especially when you have a lot of timeout error. The connectivity issue could...
  10. need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip

need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip: need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/need-help-to-connect-more-than-2-pc-to-same-public/f127646a-a04d-47e5-a22f-8ca5b9810349