Windows 10: Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves.

Discus and support Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is hard to explain. This only seems to happen in games I have played previously - Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7... Not Horizon 4 though. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nijinskyyyyyyyyyyy, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves.

This is hard to explain.

This only seems to happen in games I have played previously - Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7... Not Horizon 4 though.

My first assumption as to why I wasn't able to play any games was Teredo, and surely enough some parameters were not in it's default state, such as the server name being win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com. I changed it back to it's default servername, being win10.ipv6.microsoft.com, which did not change anything unfortunately. I also changed the type, as it was disabled before, to enterprise client within the Group Policy editor (and also all the while actually enabling the policy). I have tried uninstalling the adapter and reinstalling it, did nothing.

I'm not sure if this is related to my saves not being able to sync either, as I reset my PC to fix the saves not syncing (which worked... only for Horizon 4. - which is odd since I hadn't even launched into the game at that point!), after deciding to cancel Motorsport 7's sync (as I have not nearly enough progress into the came compared to Horizon 3), before running into this issue of not being able to join any games. I have not tested if it's happening in Horizon 4 yet but I have been able to join servers before within FH4 after I had reset my PC.

NAT type shows Moderate on the Xbox app.

It says I also have server connectivity.

C:\Windows\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state
    Teredo Parameters
    ---------------------------------------------
    Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy)
    Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com
    Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
    Client Port : unspecified
    State : qualified
    Client Type : teredo client
    Network : unmanaged
    NAT : restricted (port)
    NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: No
    Local Mapping : 192.168.1.57:59026
    External NAT Mapping : 103.217.166.157:39741

:)

nijinskyyyyyyyyyyy, Oct 10, 2018

2. resident evil 5 run good but game is not able to save howbi can save game

Hi,

If you're playing the game online while you're signed in with your Microsoft account, the game progress should automatically save to the cloud. Otherwise, there may be an interruption with the game server or an incorrect account configuration preventing
    the game progress from syncing. To gain more clarity of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the game online or offline?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Were you able to save your game progress before?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and the game?
    • Have you tried playing other games to check if you can save the progress?
    Meanwhile, kindly perform the following steps to make sure that your device is connected to the Internet:

• Click Start then select Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Check if you can see You're connected to the Internet under
      Network status

Catherine Cus., Oct 10, 2018
  3. resident evil 5 run good but game is not able to save howbi can save game

resident evil 5 run good but game is not able to save plz suggest me how i save game and play it

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

amitjamwal, Oct 10, 2018
  4. DevD---01 Win User

Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves.

Not able to Sync

I bought E72 a month back and i have two issues which makes it rather useless to me

Issue 1

Not able to sunc Outlook mail with it. I tried installing SEVEN but that doesnt wok either. Help please.

Issue 2

After a month it is not able to sync calender with laptop. Below is the message that i get while i try to sync it:

----------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Outlook

PC Sync was unable to locate your Outlook message store.

Possible Solution

Your Outlook message store might have been moved. Please re-select your Outlook profile and required folders.

------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone suggest what is the solution. The above one doesnt make sense to me.

DevD---01, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves.

1. Not able to find any games, as-well as not being able to sync any saves. - Similar Threads - able find games

2. Hello, My Bluetooth is turning on but not able to find any devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, My Bluetooth is turning on but not able to find any devices: i can turn on and off my windows 11 Bluetooth but i can't find any bluetooth active devices , my previous version was windows 10 and there it supported nothing problem was there after upgraded to 11, i facing this probem. although my pc is not windows 11 compatible for system...
  3. Hello, My Bluetooth is turning on but not able to find any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, My Bluetooth is turning on but not able to find any devices: i can turn on and off my windows 11 Bluetooth but i can't find any bluetooth active devices , my previous version was windows 10 and there it supported nothing problem was there after upgraded to 11, i facing this probem. although my pc is not windows 11 compatible for system...
  4. Not being able to run as administrator any app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not being able to run as administrator any app: Everthing started after a very painful day using my laptop. i kept restarting it until the point where the screen blured. After a few minutes i got the error saying the extended atributes are inconsistent from skype. After that i gone to task manager and disabled skype...
  5. not able to open any file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not able to open any file: when i want to open a file, it asks if i want to send it to recycle bin. this happens repeatedly. I have a TREND protection and no viruses have been found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-open-any-file/395c22d9-0fad-400b-92ee-365ad35545be
  6. Bluetooth no longer able to find any devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth no longer able to find any devices: For some reason my PCIE Bluetooth/Wifi card no is no longer able to pair with any of my Bluetooth devices. I have installed/reinstalled the drivers, restarted the Bluetooth services, connect/re-connected it, turn off the Wifi. My phone was able to find and connect to the Xbox...
  7. Not being able to save files in drive

Not being able to save files in drive: Ive had this problem from a long time, but it is that i cannot save files at my 2nd hard drive. Local Disk C: ended space and i need some, but i cant download stuff nor save stuff there. Any help?[ATTACH]...
  8. Not able to install any software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install any software: Hi, I am not able to install geforce experience and kaspersky internet security on my pc from the last 1903 update. I have already tried a system restore but to no avail. Please Help :( OS: Win 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel i5-4600 GPU: Nvidia GTX 960...
  9. word or note pad not being able to save/ save as.

word or note pad not being able to save/ save as.: If you are having issues with not being able to save a document, try this. Go to search bar and type in Controlled folder, go to the controlled folder access program, then to "allow an app through Controlled folder access>then to add an allowed app, go to recently blocked...
  10. Can't download updates and games on the Microsoft Store, as well as not being able to enter...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download updates and games on the Microsoft Store, as well as not being able to enter...: I'm getting an error 0x0 when I attempt to enter the Windows Insider program, when I try to download my Forza Horizon 4 I get a 0x80072F8F error code, and when I try to search and update it says it can't connect to the update server. My internet connection is fine and the...