Windows 10: Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs

Discus and support Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Avi30, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Avi30 Win User

Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs

:)

Avi30, Jul 3, 2020

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs - Similar Threads - able find installed

2. Program "JetBrains Code With Me" Is Not Listed in Add/Remove Programs After Installation....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program "JetBrains Code With Me" Is Not Listed in Add/Remove Programs After Installation....: Re: Program Is Not Listed in Add/Remove Programs After Installation. ** How do I report a program that does this to Microsoft?. I installed "Jetbrains client Code With Me" and control panel does not show that it ever installed. After Installation, the program reveals user...
  3. Program "JetBrains Code With Me" Is Not Listed in Add/Remove Programs After Installation....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Program "JetBrains Code With Me" Is Not Listed in Add/Remove Programs After Installation....: Re: Program Is Not Listed in Add/Remove Programs After Installation. ** How do I report a program that does this to Microsoft?. I installed "Jetbrains client Code With Me" and control panel does not show that it ever installed. After Installation, the program reveals user...
  4. Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program

Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program: Installed TurboTax 2020 program in Windows 10 with a vendor license code. I fully uninstalled this program using Add/Delete in control panel. Then installed another TurboTax program one with a different vendor license code. This second installation never asked for a license...
  5. not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search

in Cortana
    not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search: im not able to find and see apps which i download from microsoft store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-installed-apps-and-programs-on/a82bdb89-1a65-4c17-a6e1-32593fcd422a
  6. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  7. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  8. Add or remove programs crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Add or remove programs crash: Add or Remove Programs crashes to desktop every time I launch it. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task>...
  9. Add Remove Programs

Add Remove Programs: I have access to the CP but when I click on add remove programs and try to remove one, I am redirected right back to the desktop. This type of Bug should have been solved months ago, oh wait It worked months ago but now 2 days from launch and it doesn't. 9113
  10. Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Add/Remove Programs: Hello, Where is that listing, that W7 had, to easily remove installed programs ? Was called Add/Remove Want to get rid of the McAfee anti virus that came with the brand new PC I now have. And, if I plug in an external HD, how do I access it/switch to it, to use ?...