Windows 10: not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search

Discus and support not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search in Cortana to solve the problem; im not able to find and see apps which i download from microsoft store .... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Prakash[__], Oct 15, 2020.

1. not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search

im not able to find and see apps which i download from microsoft store .

:)

Prakash[__], Oct 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 15, 2020
  4. not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search

1. not able to find installed apps and programs on windows search - Similar Threads - able find installed

2. How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to find out when a software or app was installed in […] This article How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Search bar doesn't find an installed app

in Cortana
    Search bar doesn't find an installed app: Hello. I saw in control panel I have an aplicationamd radeon settings at uninstall sections. I right clicked on desktop and amd settings were not showing up. I went to start menu, and the app were not here, too. So I searched in the search bar for amd settings. Windows was...
  4. Windows Search finds uninstalled apps and does not find recently installed apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search finds uninstalled apps and does not find recently installed apps: Hi everyone, I have a problem with Windows Search, it seems to be bugged.It finds apps that I have uninstalled (plex is an example), and it doesn't find new installed apps (parsec). I've tried to uninstall and reinstall again some apps (ccleaner as an example), and it still...
  5. Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs: Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-installed-applications-in/c60b76bd-2b03-4d88-99d6-8a7ab0e52490
  6. Win 10 Start Menu Search not finding installed programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Start Menu Search not finding installed programs: I've been having an issue for a while where the Win 10 Start Menu Search is not finding many of the program I have installed, it will find some but many are missing. I can scroll down on the Start menu and find the "missing" programs but if I use search(press start menu and...
  7. Find installed program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find installed program: I have a piece of software that runs even though I think ive deleted it. Clicking the bottom left wi does icon I type the name and I then see it shown but the only option is pin to start. How do I find the path to delete it correctly. 150630
  8. Unknown program/service not able to close or find.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown program/service not able to close or find.: I am on version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) Since 2-3 days an unknowns program named aaaaaaaaa is seen in taskview. [img] I cant close this program. It is seen in all my virtual desktop. In my task manager i cant see this program name. I tried closing almost all program in...
  9. Windows 10 built-in search not finding programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 built-in search not finding programs: Hello. I have a software installed called "eclipse". I have another software installed called "Sublime Text 3". If I press the windows-button and start typing to search for "subl" - it immediately finds the shortcut for Sublime Text 3. (This is how I want it to work.)...
  10. Start Menu Search Can't Find Installed Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Search Can't Find Installed Apps: I've noticed now on multiple computers I've installed Windows 10 on, that a quick win-key search isn't able to bring up installed apps. I'm sure this isn't how it's meant to be, and that there must be a fix... right? 10556