Windows 10: Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key

Discus and support Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,My new laptop came with windows 10 home edition, then I have upgraded my windows 10 home edition to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sbalakrishnan, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key

Hi,My new laptop came with windows 10 home edition, then I have upgraded my windows 10 home edition to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store and it successfully upgraded. I have received the invoice thro' email as well.Due to some hardware issues, the motherboard was replaced and we did the factory resetting; after that I can see Windows 10 Home edition was installed on my laptop. When I tried to upgrade the windows 10 Pro its asking the product key so I can see the order number but I'm not able to find the product key from the email, which I received from Microsoft.Could you please help me

:)

sbalakrishnan, Jan 22, 2022

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 22, 2022
  3. windows 10 key

I read through most of that thread and it seems you have to jump through windows insider hoops. Is there a Retail Windows 10 x64 PRO ISO I can download directly from microsoft that my windows 8 key will work with?

Easy Rhino, Jan 22, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key

1. Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key - Similar Threads - able find Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Pro License Key: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Windows 10 Pro License Key? I have tried the Microsoft Store and offical website but it seems not available.......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-license-key/9acd9d2a-0d8a-4685-ac6b-c65fdb5ffc62
  3. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License Key: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Windows 10 Pro License Key? I have tried the Microsoft Store and offical website but it seems not available.......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-license-key/9acd9d2a-0d8a-4685-ac6b-c65fdb5ffc62
  4. Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key: Hi,My new laptop came with windows 10 home edition, then I have upgraded my windows 10 home edition to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store and it successfully upgraded. I have received the invoice thro' email as well.Due to some hardware issues, the motherboard was...
  5. Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to find the Windows 10 Pro License Key: Hi,My new laptop came with windows 10 home edition, then I have upgraded my windows 10 home edition to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store and it successfully upgraded. I have received the invoice thro' email as well.Due to some hardware issues, the motherboard was...
  6. Not able to transfer Windows 10 pro license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to transfer Windows 10 pro license: Hi there, Our organization requested we update our computers to Windows 10 Pro. Which I did in January of this year through the Microsoft store. I recently upgraded my laptop and was told by microsoft support that in my case, my Windows 10 pro license is not transferable....
  7. Windows 10 pro upgrade - cant find license key

Windows 10 pro upgrade - cant find license key: Bought Windows 10 pro from the store to upgrade a laptop runing windows 10 home, there was an issue with the installation and now need to try reinstalling but cannot find the license key. It is not in the confirmation email of the order or in the order history on the...
  8. Windows 10 Pro License key

Windows 10 Pro License key: Hello... I just met problem. I always was using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version, 2 week ago I reinstalled windows to same version and my license key was working fine. But today I fresh installed new windows on same computer and I cant activate my license key... I get...
  9. Windows 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro License Key: Windows 10 Pro - Retail Windows 10 Pro - OEM Windows 10 Pro - Volume Planning bought windows 10 pro key today for my new pc build , what's different Retail , OEM , Volume ? submitted by /u/Maavampsz [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Pro License Key

Windows 10 Pro License Key: Is this website providing a legit windows 10 pro product key or is it pirated? I do not want to get in any trouble after I buy it....