Windows 10: Not able to get bitlocker code.

Discus and support Not able to get bitlocker code. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I already log in MS account, but I am not able to get bitlocker code. TraceID: jZKc1CuDSUG4qhHs.17.153... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RUIJIE XIONG, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Not able to get bitlocker code.

I already log in MS account, but I am not able to get bitlocker code. TraceID: jZKc1CuDSUG4qhHs.17.153

:)

RUIJIE XIONG, Mar 1, 2024
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Bitlocker Randomly Enabled

Hi,

On my personal Lenovo laptop, Bitlocker somehow randomly was enabled. I have not enabled it, and I followed the recovery steps without luck. It seems that it was enabled during an update. I logged into my Microsoft account, see that the laptop is listed, but there is no bitlocker key listed. I am at a loss on what the next steps might be for me to be able to log into my computer at this point.

Carl

CarlDAnderson, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Not able to get bitlocker code.

Bitlocker menu in Control Panel is gone!!!!!

Hi,

From the above screenshot I see that you are not able to access or see the Bitlocker Drive Encryption in Control Panel, i suggest you to change the view of the Control panel and then check if you are able to access or view it.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Select the View by options in the upper right pane.
    • In Category select the small icons and then check if you can view the Bitlocker Drive Encryption option.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Not able to get bitlocker code.

1. Not able to get bitlocker code. - Similar Threads - able bitlocker code

2. I need a code to be able to get the code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a code to be able to get the code.: I was trying to login to the microsoft store on a different pc and it asked for my Windows Hello PIN but I didn't know it so I tried to reset it. When I tried to reset it it said I needed a code from the Microsoft Authenticator App. When I tried to login to the app to get the...
  3. I need a code to be able to get the code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a code to be able to get the code.: I was trying to login to the microsoft store on a different pc and it asked for my Windows Hello PIN but I didn't know it so I tried to reset it. When I tried to reset it it said I needed a code from the Microsoft Authenticator App. When I tried to login to the app to get the...
  4. I need a code to be able to get the code.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Not able to get bitlocker code.

Not able to get bitlocker code.: I already log in MS account, but I am not able to get bitlocker code. TraceID: jZKc1CuDSUG4qhHs.17.153 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-bitlocker-code/d6bfffca-4660-4c8a-a75c-6e9a19da511b
  6. How to get microsoft bitlocker code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get microsoft bitlocker code?: How to get microsoft bitlocker code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-microsoft-bitlocker-code/0e7477b1-f408-43bd-8f9a-458213dca9f5
  7. How to get microsoft bitlocker code?

How to get microsoft bitlocker code?: How to get microsoft bitlocker code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-microsoft-bitlocker-code/0e7477b1-f408-43bd-8f9a-458213dca9f5
  8. How to get microsoft bitlocker code?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. problem with getting bitlock verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with getting bitlock verification code: I had to get the motherboard on my laptop replaced and this has made it so the laptop is requiring a bitlock code. When I tried to access this bitlock code through the microsoft account, it required verification but has not sent the verification code to my email. How can this...
  10. problem with getting bitlock verification code

problem with getting bitlock verification code: I had to get the motherboard on my laptop replaced and this has made it so the laptop is requiring a bitlock code. When I tried to access this bitlock code through the microsoft account, it required verification but has not sent the verification code to my email. How can this...