Windows 10: Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

Discus and support Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No microphone on zoo call - showing muted?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mike Hazen, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

No microphone on zoo call - showing muted?

:)

Mike Hazen, Mar 29, 2023
  2. MisterEd Win User

Logitech Brio webcam microphone not working in Zoom on Windows 10.

Try a Zoom Test Meeting. The main purposes of this test meeting is to test your camera, speaker, and microphone.

Below shows testing the microphone in a test meeting.

Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted? 1649111208t-logitech-brio-webcam-microphone-not-working-zoom-windows-10-a-test-webcam-microphone.jpg

MisterEd, Mar 29, 2023
  3. ShernieL Win User
    Microphone not working for zoom

I have already checked all the normal settings, etc!!

1. A couple days ago, I tried to connect my iphone to the bluetooth on my laptop. (I wanted to be able to share audio from an app in my phone during a zoom meeting.) Windows 10 told me that my phone was paired. But no sound came through the laptop.

2. I cannot use a cable to connect my phone because there is no microphone outlet on my laptop; it only has an outlet for headphones.

3. I searched lots of recommendations online and tried them (sorry, I'm not good with this and can't tell you exactly what I tried.)

4. I had a zoom meeting afterward, and my microphone worked fine.

5. Yesterday, my system said that I needed to restart and said something about microphone. I restarted the laptop.

6. Last night, I tried to host a zoom meeting and could not be heard.

I have followed numerous tips online and nothing is helping.

a. According to the advanced settings in zoom, my microphone is connected. However, when I test the microphone in zoom, it does not record my voice.

b. The settings in Windows 10 show that my laptop has permission to use my microphone in the zoom app.

I'm convinced that I inadvertently changed something a couple days ago when trying to troubleshoot the bluetooth problem. I think that change took effect when I restarted the laptop yesterday. But I have no idea what change I may have made. Everything
    that I know to check looks correct, yet the microphone is not recording me when I talk in zoom.

Update: When I right click the sound icon on the task bar, the option for "sound" is not in the list.

ShernieL, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

Microphone is muted

Hello,

I have to use google meet for work and my PC has muted my microphone. I have tried to use the help, but it says that it has unmuted my microphone, yet it is still muted. It is not muted within google meet, but it is muted by the computer. Can someone please
    help me?

sherrieg723, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

1. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted? - Similar Threads - able microphone zoom

2. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?: No microphone on zoo call - showing muted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-microphone-to-work-in-zoom-meeting/876277e8-6215-496b-9863-2c6d7581048b
  3. Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to get microphone to work in zoom meeting - showing muted?: No microphone on zoo call - showing muted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-get-microphone-to-work-in-zoom-meeting/876277e8-6215-496b-9863-2c6d7581048b
  4. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?: My microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-recognized-for-zoom-or-team/348e86c3-0e74-4641-bac5-5c57cc78f80d
  5. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?: My microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-recognized-for-zoom-or-team/348e86c3-0e74-4641-bac5-5c57cc78f80d
  6. microphone is not recognized for zoom or team meetings. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. microphone setting on my zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone setting on my zoom meeting: Please let me know if the setting in my zoom meeting is by audio setting, and I don't have a headset. My question is will I be able to hear without my headset. Please change it to microphone setting so that I will be hearing the conversation. My worry is that since I don't...
  8. video not working in zoom meetings

video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  9. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  10. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc: My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier...