Windows 10: Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

Discus and support Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Got a new Microsoft Surface Pro x last week. I am trying to install some software . While installing Postman which is used for API testing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VidhyaDharmi, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

Got a new Microsoft Surface Pro x last week.

I am trying to install some software .

While installing Postman which is used for API testing, "installationerror " is displaying.

Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X 8ca87568-c5e2-4c3a-949c-0012baac06bc?upload=true.png

:)

VidhyaDharmi, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 5

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro X Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - November 22

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

Surface Pro X ARM

Yes, for work needs I suggest going for Surface Laptop 7 or Surface Pro.

However X is going to be a great device in the future when support for ARM64 arrives.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X

1. Not able to install any software in Microsoft Surface Pro X - Similar Threads - able install software

2. Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options: Hello,I can't login to my surface anymore. When I have the login screen and click "login" It just reloads the login screen. I don't have my type over and only the screen keyboard. I can access the Surface UEFI settings after holding Volume Up + Power. But it doesn't have the...
  3. Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro X not able to access Startup Options: Hello,I can't login to my surface anymore. When I have the login screen and click "login" It just reloads the login screen. I don't have my type over and only the screen keyboard. I can access the Surface UEFI settings after holding Volume Up + Power. But it doesn't have the...
  4. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  5. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  6. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  8. WD Discovery software - Surface pro X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD Discovery software - Surface pro X: Hi MS, i'm unable to install the WD Discovery software on my Surface PRO X going through the troubleshooting on WD website, they mention an issue with ARM based CPU and directed me to MS support. please advice the steps to install the software thanks...
  9. Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x

Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x: Hi , I am new to technology. I tried to install My SQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x.MYSQL server is missing. If anybody installed MYSQL in Surface Pro .Please help me to install. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  10. Not able to install any software

Not able to install any software: Hi, I am not able to install geforce experience and kaspersky internet security on my pc from the last 1903 update. I have already tried a system restore but to no avail. Please Help :( OS: Win 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel i5-4600 GPU: Nvidia GTX 960...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kaspersky microsoft SQ1 processor compatibility