Windows 10: not able to install anything without getting a message Microsoft defender smart screen...

Discus and support not able to install anything without getting a message Microsoft defender smart screen... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; EVERY TIME I WANT TO INSTALL SOMETHING A GET A MESSAGE SAYING MIRCO SOFT DEFENDER SMART SCREEN IS UNREACHABLE. SO IT WOULD LET ME INSTALL ANYTHING.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by josemartinez_974, May 21, 2021.

1. not able to install anything without getting a message Microsoft defender smart screen...

EVERY TIME I WANT TO INSTALL SOMETHING A GET A MESSAGE SAYING MIRCO SOFT DEFENDER SMART SCREEN IS UNREACHABLE. SO IT WOULD LET ME INSTALL ANYTHING.

:)

josemartinez_974, May 21, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 21, 2021
  3. Microsoft Smart Screen and Windows Defender blocking ScanUtilities to install and RUN

kanong chaitong, May 21, 2021
  4. Syed999 Win User

not able to install anything without getting a message Microsoft defender smart screen...

Microsoft Smart Screen and Windows Defender blocking ScanUtilities to install and RUN

Hi,

We have a registry cleaner kind of software application which is scanutilities. You can get more information about the software from the below link.

http:// scanutilities dot com <link modified to not qualify as a backlink>

We purchased the code signing certificate for the software from ComodoSSLStore. It is a normal code signing certificate. I was told that with the normal code signing certificate, there won't be any anti-virus blocks for the application but Microsoft smart
    Screen will pop up till getting the good reputation for the software from Microsoft. As they told, the smart screen window popped up for some days. After 100-200 downloads approximately, the smart screen pop up has gone and it used to download and install
    fine.

Unfortunately, since last 7 days, the application while installing gives the smart screen pop up again and also says, it may harm your computer. Also when we try to download for the first time in some computers, Windows Defender and other Anti-Virus application
    detecting it as a threat and deleting the file as soon as downloaded. It really has high impact on our business.

Comodo support says to contact Microsoft as this issue has occurred due to changes in the terms and conditions in Microsoft certification and Microsoft telling that they cannot do anything with this. Please suggest the best option. You can try downloading
    the software as well from the above link.

Looking forward for the resolution ASAP!

Thanks & Regards

Sameer.

Syed999, May 21, 2021
Thema:

not able to install anything without getting a message Microsoft defender smart screen...

1. not able to install anything without getting a message Microsoft defender smart screen... - Similar Threads - able install anything

2. Windows Defender Smart Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Smart Screen: How to stop Windows Defender Smart Screen from blocking downloads from site been using over 10 years https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-smart-screen/85fa521a-8192-49ce-8306-a6516116e3a6
  3. Windows Defender Smart Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Smart Screen: How to stop Windows Defender Smart Screen from blocking downloads from site been using over 10 years https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-smart-screen/85fa521a-8192-49ce-8306-a6516116e3a6
  4. Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to download something from the store, or even update it. It doesn't even start the download, and sometimes I get a pending error. I have tried nearly every solution on these forums, and I was hoping for a solution....
  5. Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to download something from the store, or even update it. It doesn't even start the download, and sometimes I get a pending error. I have tried nearly every solution on these forums, and I was hoping for a solution....
  6. Not able to update or install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft defender smart screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft defender smart screen: On Xfinity home page a red page pops up claiming to be Microsoft Defender Smart Screen Hosted by www.Xumo.tv . does this seem legit to anyone, Comcast states they have no idea what this is...
  8. Not able to install anything from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to install anything from Microsoft store: Hi Microsoft support team! Hope you're doing well, I have online school for my brother and he doesn't focus well so I tried to install a video recorder but when I went to get it it was free by the way I couldn't get it... it asked me for signing in I also did that but it...
  9. Microsoft Smart Screen and Windows Defender blocking ScanUtilities to install and RUN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Smart Screen and Windows Defender blocking ScanUtilities to install and RUN: Hi, We have a registry cleaner kind of software application which is scanutilities. You can get more information about the software from the below link. http://scanutilities.com We purchased the code signing certificate for the software from ComodoSSLStore. It is a normal...
  10. Not able to Install anything on my Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to Install anything on my Windows10: Hello, I have recently bought a new Acer laptop with Windows 10 installed. I am trying to install new programs on my laptop but i am not able to run anu of my downloaded .exe file. i tried with 'Run as Administrator' as well. whenever i select the double click or select...