Windows 10: Not able to install Drivers

Discus and support Not able to install Drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reset the my Asus Laptop, since then I'm not able to install the drivers in it. I have downloaded the required drivers from the official Asus website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/complete_Indian, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Not able to install Drivers

I reset the my Asus Laptop, since then I'm not able to install the drivers in it. I have downloaded the required drivers from the official Asus website and tried to install them. Everything goes smoothly and the installation is finished. But when I checked my action centre,I don't see any Bluetooth icon there. My USBs are not working. I have also checked device manager and uninstalled the USB Compliant Host and then restarted my system. Nothing's changed.

submitted by /u/complete_Indian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/complete_Indian, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Not able to install Drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Not able to install Drivers

1. Not able to install Drivers - Similar Threads - able install Drivers

2. Note able to install Firefly driver in testmode in win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Note able to install Firefly driver in testmode in win 10: Hi,I built the firefly sample driver and try to install it on win 10 with TESTSIGN mode, but not able to install based on the installation recommendation from the README. https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/tree/main/hid/fireflyThere is no obvious error...
  3. Note able to install Firefly driver in testmode in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Note able to install Firefly driver in testmode in win 10: Hi,I built the firefly sample driver and try to install it on win 10 with TESTSIGN mode, but not able to install based on the installation recommendation from the README. https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/tree/main/hid/fireflyThere is no obvious error...
  4. Note able to install Firefly driver in testmode in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm not able to install driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to install driver.: So I got a new Asus Vivobook laptop with a Ryzen processor, and installed windows, after that I noticed that a button for wi-fi isn't appearing, after some time I realized it's probably a driver issue, and after checking, I saw that there wasn't any WLAN driver, so I went on...
  6. I'm not able to install driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to install driver.: So I got a new Asus Vivobook laptop with a Ryzen processor, and installed windows, after that I noticed that a button for wi-fi isn't appearing, after some time I realized it's probably a driver issue, and after checking, I saw that there wasn't any WLAN driver, so I went on...
  7. able to install printer driver, but unable to install printer into windows

able to install printer driver, but unable to install printer into windows: I am using an 11 year old Toshiba Laptop that was originally running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64. It ran win10 previously in 2016, but the system had an HDD issue that resulted in me having to doing a factory restore. I upgraded the system once again because I needed to use my...
  8. GeForce 1080TI, not able to install Audio Driver, Windows 10

GeForce 1080TI, not able to install Audio Driver, Windows 10: So I've stumbled upon an issue that I can not seem to understand or work my way around. I recently built a new system with the following specs: Z490 ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO Core i9-10900K Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB NVME Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz CL18 ASUS ROG Ryujin...
  9. Not Able To Install Windows Precision Drivers On Touchpad

Not Able To Install Windows Precision Drivers On Touchpad: After i got the October update, my touchpad wasn't working which i had earlier upgraded from Synaptics to windows precision drivers. i installed the Synaptics drivers from Acer support website and then tried installing the precision drivers for Synaptics but something...
  10. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install: I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia control panel it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

2. not able to install drivers