Windows 10: Not able to install games from game pass.

Discus and support Not able to install games from game pass. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently added the Game Pass 14 day trial to my account. It's pretty good and has decent games for it's small price, though I can't install any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MuZichCoda, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Not able to install games from game pass.

I recently added the Game Pass 14 day trial to my account. It's pretty good and has decent games for it's small price, though I can't install any of the game included. It only shows me an option to "install on my devices" and when I click on it, the message appears, "it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." When I go to my account settings, my PC shows up as a device and I am super confused. It is really bothersome and all I want to do is install my games. Please help.

:)

MuZichCoda, Oct 17, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Not able to install games from game pass.

Xbox game pass not able to download Gears of war 4

Hello, I have recently purchesed the game pass. I bought the game pass with the intent to only play pc games. So far Halo Wars 2 was amazing. State of decay 2 stoped working after 2 days, but that's a whole nother discusion/problem(which has to do with your
    buggy Microsoft Store).I dicided to try Gears of war 4, since I loved the earlier games on my Xbox 360. When I poened the Gears of war 4's Microsoft Store Page, I only got three options. The first one to install the game on Xbox One, the sacond to buy the
    game and the third to install the trial version. My quastion is, is gears of war 4 not available on pc with the game pass? Because it clearly sais that it is on the game pass website.

I supose my real shortend quastion would be:"Why am I only able to install the trial version of gears of war 4?"

PS:

While writing this, My computer froze, because I had gears 4 trial opened on my sacond monitor (flwaless store , flawless pc port, flawless job Microsoft)

MatijaŠinko, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Not able to install games from game pass.

1. Not able to install games from game pass. - Similar Threads - able install games

2. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  3. Won't install big games from game pass.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't install big games from game pass.: I play on pc and I bought game pass for pc. I tried to install Forza Horizon 5 a month ago and it stopped at 100% and said error with the error code 0x80070005. I just tried to install Sea of Thieves with a ton of troubleshooting problems with the Xbox app on microsoft...
  4. Won't install big games from game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't install big games from game pass.: I play on pc and I bought game pass for pc. I tried to install Forza Horizon 5 a month ago and it stopped at 100% and said error with the error code 0x80070005. I just tried to install Sea of Thieves with a ton of troubleshooting problems with the Xbox app on microsoft...
  5. Won't install big games from game pass.

6. Game Pass not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass not installing: Hi, I am trying to get access to my games that I purchased on Xbox live. I have the Ultimate Game Pass, but it will never finish installing actually, it appears to never move pass 0% installed. Additionally, when I try to grab games from the Microsoft store, it tells me the...
  7. Issue installing game pass game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue installing game pass game: I installed Age of Empires 2 from the pc game pass, went to load it and it wouldnt play, instead just asking permission for Microsoft Store package dependency. So i uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it for it to only not install. Im currently stuck now in a loop. I...
  8. PC Game Pass and Game Installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Game Pass and Game Installation: There is a few games that are available with the pass that I am not able to download. The install button will be greyed and when I click on "Install on this device" the Microsoft store will tell me I don't have any devices linked to my account. I have this issue with Gears 5,...
  9. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2
  10. Game Pass Games Don't Install

Game Pass Games Don't Install: Hi, For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to solve this issue. Xbox Game Pass games (like Gears of War 5) which require "Administrator Approval" fail to install with code 0x800700c1. I have tried just about everything you could imagine. Install game through Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass windows wont install metro

2. INSTALL WOLFENSTIBNE WINDOWS GAMEPASS