Windows 10: Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

Discus and support Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GheorgheBlanaru, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

Hello, i've recently bought 3 months of Gamepass at 1 euro, but when i've tried to install a game the app says me : it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

The problem is that my account obviously is connected and I'm able to Install some games from the List, but majority fo them can't. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass e2e2013d-060b-4bd1-a5ae-00d6aed75306?upload=true.jpg

:)

GheorgheBlanaru, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Abu_881 Win User
    Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money.

I can't seem to find a way for the windows store to show me which games I have available as part of my subscription as the majority of the games listed with the 'gamepass' marker are only for xbox (which I don't own).

At the moment the only way I can seem to find what I have paid for and can play is either via me already knowing a game is available via word of mouth such as Forza horizon 4 or by monotonously scrolling through a huge badly organised list of games that
    are either unavailable entirely on windows, only available for purchase or just gamepass discounted until I finally find one that is included with my sub.

I just want a list of 'hey thank's for subscribing - here is what you get for your subscription and here is what is coming soon' but from what I can see such information is totally absent. Am I doing this wrong?

Abu_881, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

re install microsoft xbox games on windows 10

Hello... I followed your instructions but I think there is a bigger problem... When I purchased my laptop Windows 8 was the operating system and the XBOX games were loaded at the time. I then upgraded to Windows 10 and had some trouble with the games but
    at least I could play most of them. on Jan. 3rd of this year I had a major Malware problem and had to have my laptop cleaned and restored. I did not realize that I didn't have the xbox games until recently. When I went to my xbox account, I saw the list of
    all the games that belonged to me, but when I went to install any of the games, the system did nothing. It was as if the system found that the games were already there or something but I can't seem to find them on my laptop. When I look at the list of games,
    there is nothing there. So know I'm really confused. What would you suggest I do.
    Thank you,
    Bernadine

Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass [​IMG]

BernadineReddick, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass

1. Not able to install games from Xbox Gamepass - Similar Threads - able install games

2. All The News from ID@Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 News
    All The News from ID@Xbox Game Pass: lV6J5XT8hCE Today, during the first-ever episode of ID@Xbox Game Pass, we gave fans a closer look at upcoming ID@Xbox program titles set to arrive with Xbox Game Pass the same day as their global launch, as well as shared new details of ID@Xbox and Xbox Game Pass activities...
  3. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891
  4. Apps and Games will not install from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Games will not install from Store: apps and games download from store but fails when trying to install. I get error 0x80007005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-games-will-not-install-from-store/c2b6b291-ec8b-4eee-8007-bffc99f99ac9
  5. Sea of Thieves - GamePass Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves - GamePass Blocked: i downloaded sea of thieves yesterday and was playing it perfectly all night. today when i go to launch the game i get a pop up saying "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game" i didnt have a game passs...
  6. Xbox App not able to install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox App not able to install.: Hi, I've tried almost 50 times to download the Xbox app, each time running into the same issue. "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I've checked, double checked,...
  7. Not able to install games from game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from game pass.: I recently added the Game Pass 14 day trial to my account. It's pretty good and has decent games for it's small price, though I can't install any of the game included. It only shows me an option to "install on my devices" and when I click on it, the message appears, "it looks...
  8. Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass: If i use a xbox game pass gift card on my pc can i play the games on my Pc as well on my xbox if i enter it on the same account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/64985b8f-5b59-453d-bbdd-8768cb777bd4
  9. not able to install software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to install software: I have installed east 6.4 in my system .But i am not able to find it in the system using search bar and it is not available even in c drive.But it is present in the control panel.I am using company provide laptop with windows 10 and mcAffe antivirus....
  10. remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10: I downloaded a game, Alto's Adventure. I did some of the game and then someone else took the game and did much more with it and got further. I wanted to do those things myself. I now want to restart the game from fresh, but I don't see any way of doing that. If I uninstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can not download from game pass

2. xbox gamepass no applicable devices

3. gamepass install game problem